Chapter 9

Hey, my lovely readers. Thanks for reaching this far. Please Don't be a ghost reader. A vote or comment is all it takes to make my day. :)- Jennell

   Today is the day the results from the DNA test would come in. Alexander had said he would pick it up on his way back here. He was due to be home any minute now. I kept pacing back on forth the living room. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he found out that I wasn't Henrique's mother and that he was wrong about me.

I couldn't wait to push it in his face.

    The sound of the garage gate opening made me more alert. I had been waiting for him for an hour. Henrique was napping so while I pushed his false accusations at him, I don't have to worry about the baby been nearby.

   I heard tight on the walkie talky as I continued to pace this time walking over to the door that he was bound to come through any second now.

   The lock on the door starts turning until it opened showing Alexander. His big frame stands over mine.

  "Did you collect the test?" I questioned as soon as I saw his face.

   "I'm home safe, thanks for asking." He moved away from me and start walking in the direction of his office.

 I rolled my eyes, I start walking behind him. He opened his office door and waited for me to enter then followed behind me.

   This was the first time, I've actually been in his office even though I pass the door a lot of times.

   I went around to the huge desk and sat in it. "You can have a seat."

   I shake my head. "No, Me sitting would just ruin everything I planned."

   He raised his brows but didn't say anything. He opened his briefcase and took out the write envelope. As I watched him, my heart couldn't help but beat fast, one hundred miles an hour.

   He pulls the seal off the envelope, opening it. Not wasting any time, he took out the white paper and look down at it. His face didn't give away emotions on the results, but I knew he must be thinking what a fool he's been.

  "I told you!" I taunted. I moved my body in a dancing movement. "I told you, I'm not his mom but, no you didn't believe me. Now you have proof that I'm not."

 He lifted his head, his face still emotionless. He looked into my green eyes not saying anything.

 "Have a seat." I moved over to the chair obeying his command. Was he ready to apologize?

  He folds his hands in a business manner has he continued to look at me. "I need you to tell me everything about you, your sister and your family."

 That was the last thing I expect to hear from him.

  "Why?"

   "You're not his mother so I need to find her." He finally admits that I wasn't Henrique. His statement making me happier than I expected but sad at the same time.

   "Where to start?"

  "Start with why you hate your sister."

  I tensed him at his statement. "I rather not. That's not important. It won't help you find her."

He stared at me again. "Fine. Tell me everything else."

   I tilted my head to the side. "We were born the third of January 1990. We're identical twins. We are naturally red heads. I dyed my hair black three years ago. She dyed her's blonde to make her look more like a model." I look at him. "You're not taking notes."