My Other Books

Here is a list of my books.

1. Sweet Mistake (Complete)

Jaimee Joris has been in love with her brother's best friend from the first time she saw him at eight years old. What happens when Andre shows up at her doorstep all alone without her brother tagging alongside him?

Read Sweet Mistake to find out...

2. Pregnant and Homeless (Ongoing)

Jakobia found herself in a sticky situation. Pregnant at eighteen, alone and homeless and it's all because her ex-boyfriend, Will accused her of cheating and that the baby wasn't his and her mother kicked her out for making history repeat itself.

For six months she lived on the streets of America going from State to state and city to city until she meets Billionaire Uvaldo Dakoda who wants her to feel nothing but safe and protected from this cruel world.

How can you live with a man as sweet as Uvaldo and not fall for him?

Will Uvaldo fall for the teen who he rescues from the street or will remain just her saviour?

Read Pregnant and Homeless to find out what happens between them.

3. Sweet Revenge(Ongoing)

What would you do if you found out that your fiance stole your investment deal and was sleeping with your cousin?

Would you make a deal with his ruthless brother who hates his guts? or Would you forgive him?

Read Sweet Revenge to find out what Finola did.

4. Sweet Salvation(Ongoing)

What happens when a school bus filled with girls and their teacher, Ulyssa Vaders gets abducted and brought to Mexico?

The kidnappers took the students into a different truck and Ulyssa gets separated from her students.

The truck that had Ulyssa in it was gun down, she taught she was going to die until she realizes it was the opposite. Javier Martinez a special agent that specializes in Human Trafficking came to her rescue.

Will she leave Mexico without her students? or Will she fight until she gets back every single one of her girls?

And will she fight the chemistry that burning between Special Agent Martinez?

Read Sweet Salvation to find out more.

5. Baby with the Billionaire (Complete)

Kyle Dale after long thought decides he was needs to have a baby which will be his heir to his family business. Marriage is the last thing on his mind, all he needs is a child or so he thinks. After weeks of admiring his secretary, Jade Brown. He decides she is the best candidate of someone who is cable of bearing his child. Kyle decides to make a deal with Jade, one she isn't able to resist.

Jade Brown was in deep financial debts because of her younger brother, Josh keeps getting in fights. So when the billionaire boss that has never spoken to her makes a deal for her to have his child, she accepted.

Will the two bond over the little bundle of joy they share?

Read and find out.

6. Don't be the Victim(Ongoing)

Olympia is your average introvert and book worm. She spends most of her time in a local library and only hangs out with her friend, Corolla.

What happens when her father signs her up for a Saturday program that requires human interaction?

What happens when she finds out that her boss is no other than Naveen Rixley, the basketball player and quarterback who saved her three times in less than a week.?

Read Don't be the Victim to find out more about these two.

7. Forced To Marry A Ruthless Prince(Ongoing)

He shakes his head, "Julianna, you are my fiancée." It was his first time ever calling her by her name, first time saying it out loud and he loved the way it sounded on his tongue.

She looked at him confused, after a couple of seconds of silence she finally spoke, "I don't understand."

"Ms. Paris, what's there not to understand?"

"You said, I'm you're Fiancée."

"You are."

"No, I'm not. Your Highness."

"You are."

"I'm not." He sighed. Here we go again.

8. The Darker The Berry The Sweeter The Juice (BWWM)(Ongoing)

"I can sue you."

He lets out a laugh, "With what lawyer?"

"I'm a paralegal. I know some pretty great lawyers." After four years in college studying paralegal, I had met many lawyers who would be willing to help me in the blink of an eye.

I only had to ask.

He laughs, "Babydoll, all the great lawyers work for me."

I frown at the name. I wasn't a baby doll.

"Don't call me that." I scolded then calm down, "What do you mean?"

"Baby doll, have you ever heard of Wayland's Law?"

Who hasn't?

Wayland's Law is the most successful law firm in New York City and everyone in New York knows this.

I nod then answered, "Yes,"

He laughs, "Well baby doll, you're driving with Whyatt Wayland, the owner of the company."

Well then, my life as a paralegal is finished