Chapter 11

I smiled as he moves his head, his lips were just a few inches away from mine. His light brown eyes staring into my grey ones. His lips twitched showing a small smirk. At that exact moment, my heart skipped a beat. I returned his smile then wrap my hands around his neck. I pulled his head towards mine making his lips touch mine. I kissed him slowly then he responded by pulling me closer and kissing me deeper.

   Our tongues danced as we held on tight to each other afraid to let go. I pushed away for a second to catch my breath. I looked into his lust filled eyes as they darkened. I couldn't tell what I was seeing but maybe, just maybe, I saw a bit of love in them.

   Smiling, I dragged him back into my embrace, our lips meeting again. A sound that came from his throat, but he didn't pull away, he pulled me closer instead. He seemed to be enjoying the kiss as much as I was. I lifted his hands from my waist and placed in on my thigh. I shivered at his touch since I was ticklish at that spot. 

  I giggled in the kiss.

   Pulling away from me, he looked deep into my eyes, his brown eyes never leaving mine.

  I smile.

  This was a great feeling.

   To be in love.

   Alexander touches my arms and starts shaking me. I looked up into his eyes shocked, needing an explanation. He pushed my shoulders some more.

   "Wake up, Kalliyah. You have to wake up."

I groan and look at him. What is he talking about? I'm wide awake. Looking into his beautiful eyes.

He shakes my body again, "Wake up." He hissed his teeth then moved away from me. He gave me a sad look and walked away.

"No!" I shouted, "Come back."

   I jumped up and slowly opening my eyes, my heart beating a mile a minute. When I vision became clear I saw the light brown eyes staring down at me.

   "I was just about to get some cold water." Alexander's voice registered in my brain causing me to rub my eyes again. "I've been trying to wake you for the last five minutes."

   I rub my eyes and yarn my mind still not understanding what is going on. I look down, I'm on my bed cover with my blanket. I'm wearing my nightie. The same nightie I put on last night before I went to bed.

   Everything came flushing back to me. I moved away from Alexander to the other side of the bed. The further away I got from him the better.    

  I was dreaming about him for God's sake and it wasn't even a regular dream. It was a dream of him kissing and touching me. This was not good. Not good at all.

"Are you up now?" he asked his voice sounded a little hoarse.

   I nod, "Yea. I think so." I frown at the sound of my voice. It sounded croaky. "What are you doing in my room?" I asked when I noticed he was still hovering over my bed.

   "Well, Henrique has been crying for the last ten minutes." I raised my brows at him because I didn't hear any cries. "I gave him something to occupy his time. But I was working, and he continued so I came to check if you're alive."

   I raised my hands, "I'm alive but I didn't here Henrique crying at all." I frown. Normally when Henrique cries I could hear it from my room or even through the walkie talky and I would go to him immediately. I didn't hear anything, not one sound like while I  was sleeping.

  "You must be really tired." He states.

   I shake my head, "No. I'm not." I felt perfectly fine. The only problem I had was that the man I was just dreaming about was hovering over me.