Chapter 31

Kalliyah's POV

I looked at the view of the city in awe. The view is spectacular. Around were apartments, other skyscrapers, the sea and everything look so serene. The atmosphere was also calming. Alex was holding my hands and he was also mesmerized by the view even though it wasn't his first time here but let's be honest, this wasn't something you get over.

"Do you like it?" I turn to look at Alex as he asked the stupidest question ever.

"Alex, I don't like it." he made a sad face then I continued. "I love it, just like I love you."

He smiled and loosens his grip on my hands, he then placed the other hand around my waist and pulled me closer. I was toe to toe with him. He's way taller than me but it didn't make him looking in my eyes less romantic.

I look up at him and smile. "You're so tall."

He smiled, "You're so short." I pout at him. "But I don't mind bending my head."

"Bending your head? Why?" I'm completely lost. Why would he want to bent his head?

"I'll bend my head for this." His lips were now directly in front of my own, I looked at his lips. They look so kissable. I looked up in his eyes and he was staring back with his brown ones. I look back down at his lips that were mere inches away from mine

Should I?

Hell, I will.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed him closer so his lips could touch mine and when they did I felt my heart start pounding but not in a bad way. Alex didn't do anything at first but after a while, I felt him push his tongue into my mouth. I start kissing him back immediately. I moaned enjoying the kiss, I didn't want it to end.

"These modern-day young people always showing public afflictions, no one uses bed anymore." I felt Alex tense as he heard those words. We pulled away from each other embarrassed at the old woman's words. Why couldn't she just have ignored us? They were many couples kissings why did she have to choose us to torment?

I turned my head to the view ignoring the persons staring at us. The old woman words sure brought some attention to Alex and I.

Come on, give us a break.

We were just sharing a romantic moment, if it wasn't for that old rag we would have still been kissing.

Alex tug my hand. "Come on, let's go get pizza" he suggested, it would have been so awkward if we stayed, leaving is the best solution.

I grabbed another slice of pizza and placed it to my mouth.

Delicious. I moan.

"Don't moan like that," Alex said and I raised my brows. "The only thing that should have you moaning is me."

My face immediately heats up and I blush with my mouth full.

Alex starts to laugh. "Hahaha, Don't blush with food in your mouth, sweetheart."

I reached for another slice of pizza and Alex slapped my hands away. I look up at him in fiery. Why did he slap my hand away?

"You're not going to eat anymore, this one is mine and so are the other two. You've eaten enough already. Don't want you getting lazy and sleepy at the amusement park."

My eyes widen and I smirk, "So that's where you're taking me." I looked at him as he realized the secret was no longer secret. "In that case, I won't be full, I'll need at least one more to build my energy up. Please." I said with a pout.

I knew he doesn't like to see me sad, that's one of his weakness. "I promise."

He sighed and move his hands to give me access to the box. "Fine, but only one."