Chapter 36

Three Weeks Later

I look at my reflection in the mirror of my bathroom. I look like a caveman, I haven't shaved since she left. I didn't have anyone to look handsome for. Some of the people I did business with say they like the new look that also consists of a moustache. But I hated how I look now. My face had a constant frown. 

 I tried looking for her but she made it virtually impossible. No one knew where she went. She left no bank traces, no phone traces, nothing.  

I look in the cabinet above the sink and took the shaver out of it. I plug it in the socket close by. I look at my reflection. My heart is breaking but I will not make it show any longer. I've always been the kind of guy that held on to my integrity. I never let anything get in my way. I love her and maybe will always but I'll not let that love make me weak. I'll be stronger because of it. I'll remember the mistake made and it will make me stronger.

I lift the machine to my face and start taking the hair off my face. I need to get back to myself. When I was confident about myself.  When I showed no emotions. 

My doorbell rang suddenly causing me to cut myself accidentally. "Shit."  I placed the shear on my counter and wrapped a towel around my waist and ran quickly to look who was at my door at this time of night. I ran down the stairs with my hands at my side gripping the towel.

I open the door to see the face that hasn't left my thoughts in weeks.

"Kalliyah"

Kalliyah's Pov

I looked at him not knowing what to say. He looked good like he hasn't been in any pain. He was nicely shaved and he smelled good. Has he moved on? Is another girl in the house with him, why does he look so hot?

"Kalliyah," I lifted my gaze to his brown eyes, he sounds shocked that I'm here. I'd be too if I were him. I didn't exactly leave things friendly; I was mean and selfish. I was only thinking of myself but I had every right to be. 

"Can I come in?" I found myself asking. It's not like I want to stay out here in the cold night air in my situation.

He looked at me for what it seems as it was ages until he nodded his head. He moved to give me a way to pass the door. I slowly walked past him into the house that I miss very much. I walked to the living room and took a seat in the couch that lay in front of the fireplace. He was still standing looking down at me, not saying a word.

"Can you please sit down?" I ask slowly.

He lifted his hands and scratch his head. "I should go and put on some clothes first." I look down at his bare chest.

I nod and he left.

I look around the house I use to 'live' in. The house shared many memories, happy, sad, excitement and love. I miss it here. I miss everything in this house. Especially him and that's why I'm here. I'm here to get back my baby, my man; if he's willing to have me back. It seems that he has moved on with his life, maybe found another girl better than me or probably he just has forgotten about me.

I haven't forgotten him though. He's the first thing I think about when I wake and last when I go to bed. I still love him and not one day my mind hasn't drifted to him and how he treated me with love when my memory was gone. How he told me he loved me multiple times but I never repeated it once until I thought I had lost him. Lost everyone. But the question that I need the answer to is Does he still love me? Does he forgive me for hurting him for making him cry? Will he take me back? 

What he did was awful but he begged for my forgiveness and I didn't him. Now it's my time to ask him for forgiveness. 

I need him. I need Alex especially now.