15: The Interruption

You and your boyfriend of 6 years Henry have just settled into your new apartment. Right at the top of Los Angelas California, overlooking all of the beautiful city. Henry sat on the couch in the living room and you stood in the kitchen putting up the last couple of glasses into the cabinet. And after that, you made your way into where he was. "All done." You sighed as you plopped on the couch. It was relatively early. 1:05 pm to be exact. Today had already been a long day for you. And it wasn't over yet. In another hour you would have to go to your mom's house to help her with some things around the house. Henry wrapped his bulky arm around you and kissed your temple as you leaned into his side. "You did good babe. Look at your babies over there." He guided your eyes to the window where all of your many different kinds of plants were lined up against the pane. "They look nice like that." In your old and smaller apartment, your plants were scattered everywhere and anywhere because you had nowhere to put them. But now that you have this large window in the first room you walk into you can finally admire all of your plants at once. "Thank you honey." You rubbed his scruffy face and laid on his lap. Looking up at him his eyes beamed with happiness as he looked down on you. "I love you more than anything in this world." He said. His hand stroking the side of your red and warm face. Even after all these years he still gives you butterflies. Overwhelmed with the contentment you felt with him, you leaned up and placed your lips on his. Taking in all of his air and this moment, this time with him. You found yourself uncomfortable in this position, however, so you got up onto your knees and brought one over his lap. Causing you to straddle him. His hands automatically held onto your hips and yours his face. "I definitely love you more than you love me." You said. He chuckled and shook his head. "Nope." He removed the space between the two of you by connecting his lips with yours again. You couldn't help but smile within the kiss. This is what you wanted. Your life was complete. He was everything you needed and more. All of the things running through your mind came out into the kiss and caused you to run your hands under Henry's t-shirt and up his torso. Your loss of breath not even mattering to you. He was all you wanted at this moment. He placed a hand on your back to stabilize you, for you were filled with lust and want. And he felt the same. His hands roamed your curves and your back underneath your shirt. You thought to yourself why the clothes just weren't removed. So you took matters into your own hands and reached for the hem of Henry's t-shirt. Now fully off you placed your hands on his bare chest and fully took in the man that you loved with everything inside of you. "Wanna take this somewhere else?" He asked. You quickly nodded and giggled as Henry swiftly lifted you over his shoulder and walked to the back of the apartment where the bedroom was.

 You quickly nodded and giggled as Henry swiftly lifted you over his shoulder and walked to the back of the apartment where the bedroom was

Slowly he placed you down and gave you time to get yourself further onto the bed while he went to cut the lights off. He then joined you on the bed. His strongly built frame overshadowed you and reminded you of how secure you felt around him. You threw your arms around over his shoulders and connected your hands so that they would stay there. And all Henry did was admire you. "You're so beautiful." You blushed again and stared intently into his piercing blue eyes. "Shut up and kiss me." He smiled and brought his lips to yours. His arms were on either side of you holding him up so that the weight of all that muscle would not come down on you. Just his touch sent chills through your body. You pulled him closer to you and let him know how he was making you feel by the light hums that left your mouth. Right as his hand crept up your shirt your phone rang. You tried to ignore it but Henry stopped fondling with your clothes and backed himself away from you. "Noo come back." You cried. He sighed and shook his head as he laid on his side of the bed.

 He sighed and shook his head as he laid on his side of the bed

"Go see who it is." You got off of the bed to see that it was your mother. Also that it was the time you were supposed to be heading to her house. Time had really gotten away from the two of you. "Oh crap! Hen I have to go." You scratched your head out of frustration that you couldn't enjoy more time with Henry. More importantly, finish what you had started. "It's alright babe. Your mom needs you." He came over to you from his previous position. He kissed you one last time and as he backed away you were reaching for more but knew you wouldn't get any. So you got yourself dressed and called your mom to let her know you were ready to head over there.

*****

Y'all I had fun writing this. Let me know how you liked it!

*****

Thanks for reading!