17: Nice To Meet You

Now that your boyfriend Kevin had left you could do a few things. He's quite obsessive so you hardly ever do stuff by yourself. But he had a job interview and had to go. You put on your black vans and grabbed your bag leaving the house to go to an iced coffee shop down the street from you. On your way walking, you could feel someone's eyes on you but every time you would look to find them they wouldn't be there. So because of the eeryness, you felt you walked a little faster. And before you knew it you were at the coffee shop. You sat down at a table near the window so that you could look out of it as you finished some work on your laptop and drank your coffee. Not many people were in there but a few carried out. You noticed one guy in particular who had just walked in. You studied his amazing build and his dark black hair. And when he looked your way his eyes were piercing blue. He flashed a smile and then looked out to the dog tied to the pole in the front of the store. You gave him a small short smile before returning your eyes to your laptop. "You come here often?" A voice said above you. And upon looking up, your eyes landed on the beautiful specimen beside you. "Umm not really. I hardly leave my house." You laughed but he only chuckled. Was that weird? You asked yourself. Why did I just tell this man I'm a stay at home? You thought. "I don't blame you. People are crazy." He sat down in front of you and you both laughed. "My name is Henry...and I'd love to know yours." He side smiled and waited for you to respond with an eager look. "Y/N" You bounced your leg up and down in a fast manner underneath the table to cope with the nerves that you felt while talking to him. He smiled again and you couldn't help but do the same. "I would like to see you again. If possible." He said. You didn't think that was something that could happen but you didn't care. You have to see him again. "Yeah, I'll give you my number." You wrote it down on a paper in your notebook to give to him and he did the same.

*****

Short chapter I know but I wanted to give you guys something.

*****

Thanks for reading!