35: Joke's On You

Henry had a week before he would leave home to record some scenes for The Witcher and you were all too much ready for fun and games with him before he leaves. He had stepped out earlier this morning to meet up with his manager. But while he was on the way you prepared everything. Setting up cameras in three corners that would get the main imagery of him while you pulled the prank. It was a simple prank but one that would end up being a huge fun mess. The bottle of soda was sitting in the fridge getting chilled so you decided to wait in the living room. You recently purchased some new mini cameras and had planned to prank him, which would be you telling him to open a bottle of soda you shook. As you were getting ready to head back upstairs you heard your phone ding on the kitchen counter. You rushed to it and saw that it was a text from Henry and opened his message. He explained that he was 5 minutes away from home.

...

As you sat scrolling through your phone on Instagram, you heard a car door shut outside. You walked over to the window and saw Henry coming up the driveway and a huge smile plastered across your face. You opened the front door revealing him and jumped into his arms at the first sight of him. "I missed you too!" He laughed. Coming down from his hold you placed a kiss on his lips and pulled his shirt urging him to come inside. "How was the meeting?" You hugged Henry tightly and he wrapped his arms around you. "It was ok...Boring." You chuckled. "Let me go put my things away and freshen up and I'll be right back down." You nodded as he kissed your cheek and went upstairs.

You decided it would be best to sit in the kitchen and wait until you heard him coming back downstairs. You cut the cameras on and waited until you heard him getting ready to come down the stairs. You quickly shook the soda bottle with all your might and placed it back in the fridge before rushing to the couch. "Ahh, I'm gonna miss being home for the next couple of weeks." Henry exhaled out loud. "You know I hate to see you go. Hey babe could you pour me some soda please?" You casually asked as you watched from the living room. You watched as Henry opened the fridge and grabbed the 2-liter bottle of soda not knowing what would happen next. And then, as soon as he had untwisted the cap, the soda rushed out of the bottle and shot into his face causing him to panic and attempt to put the top back on but to no avail, the soda sprayed all over him and drenched his shirt and his hair. Finally, the fizzing ceased and Henry dropped to the floor as he slipped from the bottle falling from his hands and spilling more onto the floor. "Oh my gosh..." You said as you held your hand to your mouth to stop yourself from erupting into unstoppable laughter. But it didn't work. You fell out onto the couch and burst into a bout of laughter and tears from the ordeal. Peeking over the couch you saw that Henry was still on the floor, watching you as you relished in what just took place. "So much for an I'm gonna miss you too." He laughed as he stood to his feet.

You made your way over to him, careful not to slip and still laughing."I'm so sorry but I had...I had to Henry...You know I did." You struggled to say a full sentence as you came down from laughing. You then pointed to the cameras as Henry watched in shock. "Wow, she even recorded it." He began clapping as you laughed more. Suddenly Henry rushed up to you and wrapped himself around you before lifting you off the ground. "Henry! Put me down you're soaking wet!" You screamed but he only held you tighter as you tried to get out of his grasp. You soon stopped struggling after realizing he wasn't going to let you down. "Apologize first." He flashed a big smile as you shook your head at him. His hair was so wet you could barely see his eyes as his hair covered them, so you slicked back his hair with your hand and kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry..." You said. He slowly put you down and placed his hands softly on your hips. "Accepted." He chuckled and shook his hair back from his face as it had fallen again. "Not sorry!" You shouted before running from Henry and up the stairs, only for him to come after you. The mess would just have to wait.

*****

This imagine was requested by @Abbyneal5 Thanks hun for the request!

If you have an imagine you would like for me to write please comment or DM me and I'll get back with you as soon as I can!

*****

Thanks for reading!