11: The Pillows

"No, I don't want it that way." You put the pillows on the bed the way you preferred them to be but Henry kept changing them. "Nope." He moved them again. "Henry stoppp." You put them back and he laughed. "Alright alright." Both of you walked away with you going into the bathroom and Henry heading downstairs.

---

After you got out of the shower you put on the clothes that you brought in the bathroom with you and walked out. You just happened to look at the bed and the pillows were switched again. You ran downstairs to find Henry but he wasn't anywhere to be found. You laughed at yourself and went back to fix the pillows, but they were gone. You looked around because you felt like you were going crazy but still, you knew it was Henry. You then happened to look at the closet and it was cracked open. You laughed and shook your head walking to the closet. When you opened it you were hit with something soft. And when you were finally able to open your eyes Henry was standing infront of you smiling. "Bring it on Cavill." You grabbed a pillow from his hand and hit him with it and this went on for a while. You jumped on the bed and stood up towering over him. "No fair." He swept you off of your feet with his arm causing you to fall back onto the bed and straddled your legs preventing you from getting up. "You're cheating!!" You laughed as he pinned your arms above your head and smiled down at you. "No. You suck." He replied. You giggled and tried to get out of his grasp. He then got off of you but you threw your hands on his shoulders before he was fully stable and now you had straddled him so that he was stuck. "Who sucks now?" You said as you leaned closer to his ear and he licked your face. "Eww." You both laughed and you got off of him. Once up you fixed your clothes back on right and headed downstairs to grab a drink from the kitchen.

*****
Thanks for reading!