05

time written ; 01:05 amtime finished ; 01:28 am

time finished ; 01:28 am

CHAPTER FIVE
—            —

"l—lee jinae was the first girl I dated.."

seungmin then let go of hyunjin's wrist, the boy's head rested on his legs. seungmin running his finger's through hyunjin's hair, he listened to each word. "mhm..go on.."

"I guess you could say..I—I loved her. and she told me she was in love with me..b—but it was all a lie minnie.." his voice became frail and soft. sobbing in between some words, he tried to stay strong.

"as months passed, dating her seemed so wrong. she used me, took advantage of me. she didn't want me for me, she wanted me for her own desires." hyunjin explained, "for the longest time. I believed someone rather than my own parents loved me. but I don't even see my parents often since they fly out due to business."

"she gave me what I thought was everything. I gave her what was everything. in the end, I was a fool for letting her hold my heart. so she crushed it.."

seungmin nodding, he brushed the hairs that fell on to hyunjin's face. "it's okay jinnie. I bet someone will be there to love you.."

hyunjin shook his head. "I—I don't think so..everyday when I go home. I know what I do is wrong. I know letting everyone down is frustrating. I'm so useless!"

"you're not useless."

hyunjin swallowed the hard lump in his throat. wiping his tears, he got up and looked into seungmin's eyes. "you really think so?"

he nodded, "you're my everything.." lies started to pour from seungmin, but those lies stuck on to hyunjin.

"I knew who you were. I'm not stupid, I just didn't know how to approach you. for some reason, I knew your eyes were screaming help. even if you treated others like shit, they don't know what you've been through. am I right?" seungmin trailed his finger along hyunjin's face. the older nodding, his voice made hyunjin feel pure ecstasy.

"y—yeah..y—you mean that?"

"of course I do." as he sugarcoated the lie. "don't you think you deserve everything?"

hyunjin nodded, "yes..I deserve a lot.."

"hyunjinnie. if you be with me I'll give you all the love in the world." he innocently offered. "all the kisses you've missed, the hugs you wanted to feel. the pure feeling of love."

as hyunjin's eyes brightened, he looked into seungmin's eyes. to then trail down to his lips. "I—I want that.."

"if you be with me, I'll give you everything."

"everything?"

"everything.." he whispered into his ear, "but, you have to listen to me okay? so we can stay together forever alright?"

without any hesitation, hyunjin was drowned by the thought of love and affection. that's all he ever craved and seungmin was going to give it to him. he grabbed seungmin's hands, letting their finger's intertwine he gave a soft peck on seungmin's lips.

"I promise to listen."

hyunjin was blinded by seungmin's pure actions and appearance. yet he could not look pass all that. because little did he know,

the devil was in his eyes.