41

time written ; 22:10 pmtime finished ;  22:23 pm

time finished ;  22:23 pm

[if you know her, the girl
in the gif. you're gr8]
CHAPTER FOURTY ONE
—           —

love was not the definition of kim seungmin's and hwang hyunjin's relationship. love, was no where near their bond.

abuse, manipulation, a desire. was what it was.

hyunjin, believed he was in love with seungmin. but in reality, he couldn't see it. how all he wanted was attention and affection. how his abuse was getting out of hand. all he wanted was someone by his side. someone to stay forever.

seungmin who was the manipulator turned into the manipulated. he was distracted by death and fear. his 'love' for hyunjin was artificial. it was nothing. but could he say that? no, because he didn't want to die.

each day, seungmin had to force himself to say I love you to hyunjin. he had to feed his 'love' to someone else, to someone he shouldn't be with. it was so wrong.

it would be sad to see himself die because of a silly relationship. yet it was all his fault. he shouldn't have messed with hyunjin. he believed the tears he cried were beautiful, his personality was cute and different. he thought he could change hyunjin, sculpt him. break him. but instead, he was destroying seungmin.

how could he be so stupid. so childish.

now he locked hands with a boy he 'loved'. he had to smile for him, kiss him, hug him, do everything a boyfriend should do.

ten twenty seven p.m. seungmin sat in hyunjin's bathroom, curled in a ball. weeping for hours. his boyfriend fast asleep, he cut his wrist slowly. he should've felt the pain, he should've been screaming at the sight of blood. but instead, he let it drip.

biting his lip, all he could think about was his old friends. wiping a tear away, he spoke.

"now I can see why jeongin cuts. no matter what happens to us, we're still unworthy."