17

time written ;  23:00 pmtime finished ;  00:00 am

time finished ;  00:00 am

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
—            —

"jeongin.." chan whispered softly, he tried to reach for the boy but he kept screaming nonsense.

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! I PROMISED I WOULDN'T DO IT."

chan shouted once more, still clutching onto his stomach. "jeongin..please!!"

a ravenette walking through the halls. he heard the screaming and immediately ran towards the sound. "what in tarnation is going on here.."

woojin running a bit faster. he finally arrived to the scene. he recognized he boy against the lockers but never seen such a sight. he was bleeding from his lip, the boy in front of his screamed words to himself. shutting off the world with his hands on his ears.

"hey!" woojin called out, "you're not suppose to be here!"

"BE QUIET! SHUT UP, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

chan looked at woojin with teary eyes. mouthing a little, 'help me.'

woojin rushing over, he checked up on chan. lifting up his shirt, it revealed the many bruises. while on his fore arm to his wrist, there were scratches and marks of where fingernails dug into him.

"what the.." woojin whispered to himself, turning around there exposed the boy. crawling over to jeongin, he shook him. "hey! stop, what's wrong with you!"

jeongin screamed a couple more words before looking at woojin. his eyes red and voice weak from the screaming. he shook his head slightly. "t—they won't stop.."

"who!" woojin quickly questioned, he wanted answers, "please, tell me.."

"t—the voices.."

woojin shivered from his response, "w—what are you talking about..are you alright?"

jeongin cried, his bottom lip quivering. he couldn't hold it in anymore, why was it so hard to receive love from another. just,

why.

"I was better off dead. they didn't want me here in the first place." jeongin quietly told the boy, "can you do it?"

woojin's eyes wondered to jeongin's wrist. the younger pulling his sleeves up, he showcased all the cuts that were healing. "I've tried so many times but it never works." he harshly told, "I can't do this anymore..I'm breaking apart and I can't hold it in..death is calling for me and I'm ready for him."

woojin slapped him across the face.

"what the fuck are you thinking." he bluntly told.

jeongin stayed silent. chan watching in shock, he kept his mouth shut as well.

"as the student council president, my duty is to care for the school and of course our students. please tell me your name, I want to help you." woojin gently told, but jeongin shook his head. not wanting his help.

"y—you don't need to. dealing with me is too much already. I—I'm a burden!"

"please don't cry." as woojin wiped away a tear from his cheek, "I hate to see you hurting.."

"everyone fucking says that!" jeongin screamed, "nobody cares! my mother has assigned me to many therapist but they all just do it for the money! why get help when all they do is say, 'it'll all get better', it's not like that. it's more!"

jeongin gasped for air and swallowed the lump in his throat. "it's as if everyday I'm fighting off the demons in front of me and in my head. they won't leave, they'll never leave."

woojin frowning, he didn't expect to hear his next words.

"so...it's better off if I leave myself..."