34

time written ; 18:39 pm time finished ;  18:48 pm

time finished ;  18:48 pm

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
—           —

how crazy could minho be?

to be in love with a person like kim seungmin. he was deranged, bad in the head. a despicable person who you wouldn't want to mess with.

yet minho looked passed all of that. he saw the brightness in the boy. some days, seungmin would show an real smile. it was truly beautiful.

minho felt his heart throb every time he saw it. when his cheeks were painted with a light rose color. or when he giggled whenever minho would make a stupid joke.

it was just minho and seungmin. then of course jeongin, but he was now out of the picture. he wanted it to be like that, minho and seungmin.

only minho and seungmin.

but once he heard about hyunjin and seungmin dating. he thought it would be a phase, just like the others. but it was lasting too long. it was taking forever for them to break up.

and the thought of seungmin actually being in love for the first time came to mind. it broke minho's heart yet made him quite relieved.

he wanted seungmin to be genuinely happy. someone to treat him like a prince and love him to pieces.

he didn't think everything would go this far. to him having to 'love' jisung. to being blocked and worry for hours not knowing where the boy was. is

he was crying inside. wanting to yell his 'I love yous' to seungmin. to embrace him tight and tell him he would be safe in his arms.

but now, it was over.

his love interest put a knife to his throat. threatened to slice it if he got near him and his new boyfriend. he knew seungmin, those eyes were pleading for help just like when they met.

but would he kill himself just to save the boy?

who knows.

because everyone, was going crazy.