15

time written ;  23:11 pmtime finished ;  23:26 pm

time finished ;  23:26 pm

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
—            —

"jeongin please.." chan whimpered, the younger stepped on chan's phone. making sure it was crushed and broken till it was useless.

"channie..how could you.." he cried, "you're suppose to stay with me! remember that I love you and I'd hate you to leave?"

"jeongin! we just met how many weeks ago, this isn't real! none of this is!"

chan who was laying against some lockers on the floor felt an impact on his stomach. jeongin struck him harshly with his foot, feeling no mercy. "shut up! you don't understand!"

chan coughing a couple times, he clutch his stomach groaning. "y—you don't understand it either jeongin.."

"SHUT UP!" jeongin screamed, slapping chan a couple times. he grabbed him by the collar. "you can't leave me channie. you just can't."

chan crying, he couldn't take the amount of pain any longer. for the two weeks they've been 'together', chan felt nothing but physically and verbal abuse from jeongin. he didn't know what was wrong with the boy, but he wasn't right in the head. he believed hitting chan was okay, calling him dirty names and guilting him to forgive him was alright.

none of this was alright.

jeongin wasn't worthy of chan's love. and he wanted to help the boy before he did something stupid, because he knew the obsessive behavior didn't come out of nowhere.

he was influenced and taught. since he was still young, he knew seungmin was apart of all of this. and the other unknown friend as well.

he wanted to tell counselors, seek for teacher's help. but jeongin was everywhere he went. as if he had no life without jeongin.

"please.." chan softly let out, he caressed jeongin's cheek and gave a small smile. "let me h—help you..."

"I DON'T NEED ANY HELP!" as jeongin let go of chan, slapping his hand away. "you have to stay..you have to!"

"why!" chan yelled, trying to fight back. "jeongin you're sick! nobody wants to be with someone like you, you can't treat someone so horribly and expect them to love you like that! have you ever been in a relationship? do you think I like being hit, tormented, bleed because your nails dig into my skin when you're angry. NO JEONGIN!"

jeongin stopped. clenching his fist he wanted to hit chan. he had the energy and might to. but instead.

he fell to his knees. jeongin crying, he hid his face into the palms in his hands and cried harder.

as the thoughts came back, he covered his ears and screamed in the empty hallway.

"STOP IT! STOP IT PLEASE!"