06

time written ; 11:52 pm time finished ; 00:13 am

time finished ; 00:13 am

CHAPTER SIX
—           

and so that week, seungmin and hyunjin announced that they were dating. seungmin being as clingy as ever, many girls whined by the sight. seungmin knew hyunjin for literally two seconds, how could he win him over that fast?

chan : hey I heard you got together with seungmin? what's up with that. don't tell me your gonna break his heart
read 7:08 am

chan : hello?
read 7:08 am

chan : look felix and I are waiting
for you at my locker so you coming
or what
read 7:08 am

chan : wanna stop being an asshole and
just answer
read 7:09 am

hyunjin : stay away.
read 7:09 am

chan : wtf
read 7:09 am

"see..wasn't that hard. was is?" seungmin purred into his ear, hyunjin nodded and put his phone away. "only pay attention to me, nobody else okay?"

and he obeyed. whenever someone tried to talk to him, he'd push them away. ignore them, pretended as if seungmin was the only person in his world.

"you don't have to feel bad love."

hyunjin looked towards seungmin and smiled. "I don't?"

he shook his head, seungmin cupping his cheeks he kissed him passionately. letting go, he put his lips near his ear. "they don't deserve you."

"t—they don't deserve me.."

"yes.." he brushed a part of hyunjin's hair out of his face. smiling, he kissed his cheek. "you only need me."

"I..I—I only need you."

seungmin intertwined their hands. "mhm! I'm the only one who cares for you."

"o—okay..i believe you minnie..I—I love you."

"I love you too jinnie. now we have first period together so let's get going okay?"

"okay.."

______________
__________

after four periods, hyunjin had sat in the cafeteria with seungmin. just him.

"jinnie, eat. I don't want you hungry.."

"okay, I will.."

seungmin taking a bite out of his sandwich, his pair of eyes caught hyunjin's friends eyeing them from another table. annoyed by their possible gossiping and shit talking. he chewed his food and looked towards hyunjin. grabbing his attention, he leaned forward to toy with his necklace. "I'll be back..okay?"

hyunjin nodded, "o—okay..will you be back soon?"

"in a jiffy..now just eat and don't talk to anyone."

hyunjin obeyed, he continued to eat while he waited for his boyfriend. seungmin getting up from the table, he walked over to the three nosy boys. slamming his hands on to the table, he glared at all of them. "what the hell do you fuckers want."

felix gulping by his tone of voice, chan stepped in. "excuse me? is that how you talk to your seniors?"

"senior. these other two losers are in my grade."

chan rolling his eyes, he pointed at hyunjin. "you guys a thing now?"

seungmin smirked, "yeah, we are. got a problem with that?"

felix shook his head, "chan is just curious! b—but no we don't!"

jisung shrugged, "he can do better."

seungmin's eyes widening by his response. felix put his hood on and tied the strings together. internally screaming, he wanted to save jisung from the mess, but he didn't want to die today.

"excuse me?"

"I just stated my opinion. he can do better."

"watch your mouth before I staple it shut. hyunjin won't be with you guys anymore so start to like it."

chan gave a confused expression. "what did you just say?"

seungmin turning his back on them, "hyunjin is mine now. from my perspective, nobody has gave him the affection and attention he deserved."

"we gave hyunjin everything!" jisung shouted.

"really now?" seungmin grabbed jisung by his collar, looking him up and down. he gave the boy a disgusted look. "what is everything in your language. because to hyunjin, he craved everything."

seungmin throwing jisung to the floor, he dusted his hands off. "how gross."

as shouts came from the table, seungmin put on a fake smile for his jinnie. sitting down, he kissed hyunjin's forehead. "jinnie..I don't like your friends that much."

"w—why?"

"they're so mean...do you really see them as your friends."

hyunjin scanned the cafeteria, seeing the table of his friends. he shrugged, "I guess.."

"well don't." his voice became low, taking a hold of his hand. he guilted the boy. "they don't deserve you, nobody does. everyone doesn't want you to be happy, but I care. I want you to be happy. so don't see them anymore."

"but they're my friends.." he whispered.

"your friends or me?"

hyunjin gulped, the right answer would have been his friends. but the wrong answer came out instead.

"you. i only need you."

"very good."