09

time written ; 22:33 pmtime finished ; 23:00 pm

time finished ; 23:00 pm

CHAPTER NINE
—            —

BEFORE SCHOOL

"this is how he looks like?" minho asked, examining the picture.

seungmin nodded, "he's pretty easy to spot. he's kinda got a bitchy attitude."

jeongin snickered, "says the one who's talking." the younger then earned a slap from seungmin.

"just distract him for a little. okay?" seungmin told, "this is just a little favor."

minho nodded, "sure, he seems quite interesting. but didn't you say that there were three of them?"

seungmin shrugged, "the felix boy? he's the definition of oblivious. he won't be a problem."

"whatever you say." as minho cracked his knuckles, "I'll isolate him during lunch if I can."

"do whatever you have to do." seungmin sternly told.

"oh don't worry, I got this."

_____________
__________
continuing from chapter eight

"jisung!! this is getting tiring, can we take a break!" felix whined, he threw himself on jisung to groan even more.

"stop being a baby and just suck it up. we're doing this for hyunjin remember?"

"not to be..I don't know..but shouldn't we stay out of his love life? what if it just makes everything worse.." the boy asked, "don't get mad at me!! but maybe seungmin is just mad because we're interfering.."

jisung rolled his eyes, "are you dumb or are you dumb? look! that seungmin boy is no good. and we won't get no where if we don't figure out what's his motive."

felix gulped, fiddling with his fingers. he nodded, "a—alright..how about we split up? I'll text you if I find him.." he offered.

jisung pursing his lips, he shook his head. "why not. I'll go to the four hundred buildings while you go to the one hundred side. 'kay?"

"okay, I'll see you in a bit. I'll text you.."

"bye.."

felix walking in the opposite direction, jisung plugged in his earphones and listened to some music. looking for the boy was quite boring, why did seungmin had to come into hyunjin's life anyways?

"how did he look again.." jisung asked himself, "shit..why am I like this.."

jisung : anything ? and do you remember how he looks like??

felix : uh...no

felix : and I was gonna ask you...

jisung : damn we're both useless

felix : I'll keep looking though!!

jisung : kay I will too, I'm almost to the end of the four hundred building

felix : okieee

about to put his phone away, jisung bumped into another body. the voice immediately asked if he was okay.

"yeah I'm fine. sorry, my fault I wasn't looking." jisung looking up, his eyes met with a pair of chocolate ones.

"no worries. you lost or something? nobody is usually here doing lunch."

jisung shook his head, "I'm looking for this guy. he's a friend of kim seungmin, senior. but like..I don't know his name, kinda forgot what he looks like.."

how sad. minho then smiled, "well, I'm a friend of seungmin and I'm a senior."

jisung titled his head, "hm..I don't know if you're him but can I ask you something."

"go ahead. shoot your shot cutie."

"c—cutie? n—never mind.."

"haha, you stuttered how cute. but what do you need to ask me?""

"is seungmin like..a manipulative person? my friend hyunjin recently started dating him and he hasnt been the sweetest you know?"

"oh, seungmin is just blunt. he likes to speak his mind, sorry if he said anything rude."

"he called us fuckers."

minho snorted, "were you talking shit about them?"

"yes?"

"was it obvious?"

"yes..." jisung admitted, rubbing his arm.

"maybe that's why, he likes hyunjin a lot so he doesn't want anyone to ruin his relationship. does that make sense?"

jisung nodded, "it does. but that doesn't mean he has to push us away from hyunjin."

minho sighed, he took a hold of jisung's wrist and pulled his close. jisung could feel the older's breath on his neck. "think of this."

"t—think of what.." jisung shyly asked, his palms started to sweat and his confidence faded.

"have you ever wanted anyone so bad, to where you'll do anything to keep them stay. that's how seungmin is, possessive yet sweet. he wants nobody in his way."

jisung gulped, "I—is that so.."

minho lifted his chin up and nodded. "yes, yes it is kitten. now, I never got your name."

"han..h—han jisung!" staring into minho's eyes, he swore that they twinkled.

"what a cute name kitten, I'm minho. since we got done with introductions, are you doing anything."

"actually I have to get back to my friends..they're probably looking for me and—"

"do you really need to go?" minho then titled his head.

"y—yes.."

"well you shouldn't."

jisung blinked, he didn't understand why minho said that. "why shouldn't I?"

"wouldn't it be more fun to hang out with me?" minho wrapped his hand around jisung's waist pulling him close. "come on, isn't that exciting?"

"e—exciting? I mean we just met and—"

"that's why we get to know each other kitten.." minho warmly told, "now, what do you say?"

jisung who seemed to be stuck in a trance, he couldn't get enough of his sweet voice. how he smelled like lavenders to the beautiful glass skin he had. why was this boy so pretty? it was terrifying to where jisung saw himself as ugly.

"s—sure.."

"that's what I thought."