31

time written ; 05:36 amtime finished ;  07:04 am

time finished ;  07:04 am

[skz's new album is
soooooo good]
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
—           —

each tear seungmin shed for hyunjin made it harder for him to let go. he had never cried so much for someone, it felt as if hyunjin was draining him out.

till he could cry no more.

seungmin's emotions were all over the place like a train wreck. why did he allow himself to be with hyunjin?

because he was right. his mother saw him as worthless. and he didn't have a father. ever since he was little, he was exposed to his mother's unstable side. she would throw items at seungmin, pop pills and drink alcohol daily.

his mother was the cause of his father's death.

she was too much to handle. she was abusive and had no intentions on loving seungmin or her husband.

she was sick. and needed attention. but instead, his father left by taking his life. because trying to help his wife was death itself.

so seungmin was left alone. nobody paid attention to him. asked if he was okay. so instead he would cry in the corner of his room. waiting for someone to come find him.

and now it felt like that all over again. he cried on hyunjin's bed. wrapped up and scared. he couldn't leave hyunjin. it wasn't even an option.

he was afraid of hyunjin.

of hyunjin killing him.

fear is the one thing that consumed him at this point. hyunjin's love just tried to sugarcoat it. he wanted to ask for help, yet he knew hyunjin. he was fully aware that he would kill anyone if someone gets in their way.

"y—you can do this.."seungmin softly cried to himself. "y—you're strong..remember that.."

"seungmin." his voice called, seungmin stopped crying and answered quickly.

"y—yes jinnie?"

"did you invite him?"

"w—what are you talking about jinnie?" he questioned, seungmin taking the blanket off from himself. "jinnie..?"

then he saw him.

"m—minho hyung?.."