11

time written ; 01:03 amtime finished ; 01:25 am

time finished ; 01:25 am

CHAPTER ELEVEN
—            —

"minnie!! we should get matching sweatshirts, don't you think?"

seungmin shrugged, "if you want. I think that'll be cute."

hyunjin clinging onto seungmin, he kissed his cheek. "hm, you don't see so ecstatic by the idea. so maybe let's pass that."

"we can if you want. I don't really mind."

hyunjin shook his head, "maybe something else. but can we get cinnabuns? I've been wanting some for a while.."

seungmin nodded, "of course."

their hands intertwined the whole time, seungmin glared at anyone who dared to steal a glance at hyunjin. besides, he knew that hyunjin wouldn't be able to live without him now. the way he was, was different than the others.

he was more clingy. obeyed and listened to each and every single word that seungmin told him.

and he loved it.

stopping in line for the cinnabuns, hyunjin hummed and shook his head to a beat. seungmin smiled at him, how cute.

"minnie, do you wanna share?"

"sure, I'll pay." seungmin offered.

paying for their cinnabun, they sat at a nearby table and ate. hyunjin feeding seungmin most of the time, he giggled by how cute he was. the way his cheeks were stuffed with food, to how his eyes were always on him.

seungmin noticed the constant staring from the boy. as if he examined each feature he had just for fun.

he's so whipped. is all seungmin could think. which makes everything even more better.

"awe, looks like we finished it love." seungmin pouted, "I'll go throw it away. stay here."

"okay!"

seungmin collecting the trash, he went to a nearby trashcan. throwing the items in the correct bin, he turned around to see two girls in front of him.

"may I help you?"

"yes! that boy you're sitting with, is he single? he's literally just my—"

seungmin's eyes widened. "he's you're what?"

"m—my type!" the girl finished, he friend stepped aside and stayed quite. "so..is he single?"

"of course not bitch. who the fuck do you think I am?"

in the corner of his eye, he saw hyunjin clenching his fist. biting his lip, anxious as ever. interesting.

"I—I don't know!! I just asked a simple question, y—you know what I'll just go!"

the two girls running off, seungmin rolled his eyes and scoffed. "losers, they didn't even allow me to have some fun." but seungmin smirked. "but maybe, they did something.."

going back to the table, hyunjin stood up. grabbing seungmin's wrist, he took him to a nearby public restroom and pushed him in. no one else being the restroom, hyunjin snapped.

"w—who was she!" he screamed.

"a nobody."

"why was she talking to you! you know you're with me, you know who you belong to!"

belong to? that's what I'm suppose to say. seungmin questioned himself, but let the boy rant even more.

"you're mine seungmin! nobody is taking you away from me. NOBODY!"

tears started to fall from his cheeks, covering his face from embarrassment. he tried to loosen up a bit, but became tense once seungmin laid both of his hands on his shoulders.

tears. how beautiful, let it out hyunjin I want to see that expression more

"I know I'm yours love." he cooed. "she just asked me a simple question. I would never leave you love."

"r—really. y—you promise??"

seungmin nodded, kissing hyunjin he tasted like frosting and cinnamon. running his hands through hyunjin's hair, he tugged on his hair to cut off the kiss.

"I only want you. you know that, right?"

hyunjin chuckled, "I know minnie, I'm never leaving.."

hyunjin taking a hold of seungmin's wrist. squeezing them tight. he then gave a peck on his lips, "mine..forever.." he whispered.

there you go hyunjin. let your inner psycho come out.