14

time written ;  16:48 pmtime finished ;  01:30 am

time finished ;  01:30 am

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
—            —

"seungminnie.." hyunjin pouted, the boy wasn't paying attention to him at all. which irritated him slightly, "I always give you attention, so give me attention.."

seungmin sighed, "sorry love.." patting hyunjin's head, he gave a gentle smile. "just have you heard the news?"

hyunjin tilted his head in confusion, "no I haven't. is it bad?"

seungmin nodded and closed his eyes shut. giving a little frown, he told hyunjin the news. "you're in dance right jinnie."

"mhm!"

"do you know a boy name hwall?"

hyunjin shook his head immediately, "yes, yes I do seungminnie."

"supposedly last night he got hit by a car." he whispered, seungmin putting his head down he pretended to be sad. throwing out 'pity' emotions. "it sucks, it was all over twitter."

hyunjin gasped, "seriously?" he harshly whispered back. "well, he likes to stay at school late to practice. since someone gave him a spare key to the room. everyone always tells him to go home earlier..so I guess that's what he got..poor hwall.."

"it's okay love. don't be sad, he'll get better. I'm sure."

hyunjin smiler by the pet name, he loved it so much to where even if seungmin called him it twenty billion times. it would still make his heart flutter.

the attention he craved he finally got it. taking a hold of seungmin's hand, he was never letting go.

"you're blushing jinnie. it's so cute."

"it's because of you minnie. I love you so much."

"and I love you too, hyunjin."

____________
_________

"hey where's changmin? and where's hwall?" one of the boys asked.

"dance room, supposedly something urgent. but hwall? don't know maybe he's with changmin as well." eric answered as he scooped a spoonful of pudding.

"you've got to be kidding.." chanhee's hands shook as he gripped onto his phone. scrolling through twitter, he saw the many tweets.

"what?" sunwoo and kevin questioned in unison. "did sangyeon get the solo in your choir class? you both are really good you know. and if changmin needs to be at practice or whatever , don't blame him" kevin said.

chanhee shook his head vigorously. "you guys didn't see?"

"see what?" haknyeon asked, eric jumped on board too.

felix listening, he waited for chanhee to give his response. "what is it chanhee hyung?

the blonde looked to the empty seat beside kevin, "the actual reason why hwall isn't here is because last night he got hit by a car."

kevin choked on his water while haknyeon spit out his. felix's eyes widening he dropped his fork and covered his mouth. "you've got to be kidding!" eric shouted, "that's no joke!"

sunwoo rushed on to the app and checked himself. looking at his timeline, it was all real. "shit, what the hell did he get himself into.."

"hwall! our hwall, hyunjoon? he's more aware. he literally has senses like a cat how the hell did he get hit by a car!" kevin didn't want to believe the news, he just couldn't.

"did they explain how it happened?" felix questioned, sunwoo checked and found a couple little explanations.

"supposedly he was walking home from dance at around seven and he just got hit." sunwoo told, eric clicked his tongue disappointed.

"that doesn't sound like hwall." haknyeon said, "I tried to steal one of his fries once when he wasn't looking. and he slapped my hand away before I could even grab one, and get this! he wasn't even looking at me when he slapped it!"

kevin sighed, "this stinks. my appetite is gone."

"same.." chanhee quietly agreed, pushing his tray away.

"this can't be right.." felix pouted, "I hope he's doing alright."

vibrations coming from felix's pocket. he looked at the recent messages he received.

xxx-xxx-xxxx : told you to stay away

xxx-xxx-xxxx : I told you felix look where it
got him

jisung : he made me do it.

chan : PlEaw hElOop mWses