13

time written ;  21:00 pmtime finished ; 22:39 pm

time written ; 21:00 pm
time finished ; 22:39 pm

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
—            —

"we'll leave you two alone." the other boys told, grabbing their belongings it was only hwall and felix left.

"s—should I be worried about his safety?" felix's hands started to shake, he wasn't ready for any of the answers he was about to receive.

"I wouldn't say his, but yours." hwall told, setting his tray aside he fiddled with his fingers. "I don't know where to start, but just seungmin isn't the boy you think he is."

"what do you mean?"

"look, he isn't normal. well, it's in his head." as hwall pointed with his finger, "he isn't stable."

felix gulped, but the boy continued.

"he likes to toy around. mess with you, ensure you'll never leave. he wants you hooked, he likes breaking people down.." hwall sighed, putting his elbows on the table he let his chin sit in the palm of his hands. "at first, you really think he'll give you everything. but he's manipulative and deranged, seungmin likes it when you listen to him. as if you're some dog to him. he loved it when I cried, when I pleaded for him to stay. he's unstable and damaged. that's why I regret not listening to changmin."

"s—so, what happened between you two.."

biting his lip, hwall let out a huff. "well, someone helped me get out of the relationship.."

"and that was?"

"lee juyeon."

felix's eyes widened, feeling shivers go over his body he knew that name. everyone did. he didn't know hwall was also in the story.

"s—so you're telling me.."

hwall nodded, "juyeon killed himself so he could protect me from seungmin. he told juyeon, if he didn't do it. seungmin would make sure that I would never see day again. I should've been the one..I shouldn't be here because I got tangled up in his stupid mess.."

"I'm so sorry..I really don't have any words." felix quietly replied, "was changmin hyung the same? did he—"

"changmin hyung had actually fell in love with another boy when he was with seungmin. when changmin broke up with seungmin and he found out it because of him. he was outraged. ever heard of the name kim younghoon?"