21

time written ; 19:49 pm time finished ;  20:08 pm

time finished ;  20:08 pm

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
—            —

kim seungmin.

one name filled with many stories.

how could jeongin get tied up with a person like him? he's deranged and delusional. being human isn't even in seungmin's vocabulary.

changbin only knew seungmin because of their little past. since changbin was a grade higher than seungmin, he was considered to be his hyung. before high school, they met.

seungmin seemed so innocent, yet before changbin graduated. he tried to toy with changbin, but it didn't work so well. changbin remembered the way he would guilt you with his puppy dog eyes. or trace his fingers on your jawline. his hands were so cold, it gave you shivers down your back.

but changbin didn't fall for it.

he could see the coldness in his eyes. how fake his smile was when he was with you. the words that came out of his mouth seemed so sweet, yet all they were was trash.

kim seungmin was a fake.

he was a lunatic.

he knew this because one day seungmin snapped. after trying to play with changbin's heart, he couldn't do it anymore.

"fucking just cry already! you're such a dull soul, do you not want my fucking love? do you not love me to where you'd hate to see me leave! what are you, a heartless bitch!"

changbin wasn't surprised. seungmin was a sadistic psychopath who wanted to tear down people. indeed it was terrifying to see him in such a state, but it was more scary to watch how many people fell for seungmin.

but this is what changbin told the younger.

"you are the worthless one. breaking hearts and stealing love. watching people cry as you laugh out in pleasure, I'm not a heartless bitch. you are kim seungmin."

then, changbin disappeared from his life.

the crazy part was, seungmin cried after hearing that.

he didn't know why, but it felt good seeing him have a own taste of his own medicine.

he doesn't deserve anyone's love. nobody should ever give their full love to kim seungmin.

and that was final.