38

time written ; 11:24 am time finished ;  00:20 am

time finished ;  00:20 am

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
—           —

the next day, chan reread the text over and over again. whether you like it or not. accept it. how could he? jisung was one of his best friends, he didn't understand what he saw in that boy.

during lunch, he'd hang out with woojin and changbin in the student council's office. it was nice having two friends who were older. jisung and felix were literal babies. well, in his eyes.

"hey chan, what's up with you? you seem quite frustrated right now." changbin questioned.

"it's nothing." chan responded, putting his phone down.

"nothing? I can see your eyes shaking and you squeezing your hand into a fist. something's up so spill." changbin told, exposing the boy.

woojin stopped what he was going to listen to the conversation. "it's not good to hold things in channie."

chan shuddered by the nickname. "please don't call me that, it gives me nightmares." sighing, chan dragged his fingers through his hair. "jisung won't leave minho, supposedly minho has changed and he's a better person now."

"minho as in lee minho?" woojin asked, chan nodded, "he's a friend of seungmin I'm guessing."

"maybe he has changed." changbin quietly said. chan's eyes widened by his response.

"you got to be crazy! him, changing? it's like saying jeongin is normal or seungmin is pure."

changbin bit his lip. he wanted to tell off chan but instead he kept his composure. "jeongin is doing fine now. he's getting the help he needs. but you're actually wrong chan."

woojin furrowed his brows, intrigued by his words. "what are you saying bin?"

"the other day when I was with jeongin after school we heard hyunjin and seungmin. supposedly minho has been texting seungmin non stop or something. hyunjin went all crazy, seungmin was legit sobbing and everything was a mess."

"you're shitting me." chan chuckled, "that's bullshit! hyunjin is the victim here and—"

"oh no, seungmin is wrapped around his finger. there are no lies sweetie."

"okay you got to be—"

"and your pure little hyunjin. slapped seungmin, what do you have to say about that?"

chan shut his mouth and gulped. "what?"

"this is quite surprising.." woojin said to himself. "so you're telling us that it's reversed roles now?"

changbin nodded, "seems like it. seungmin isn't the type to give into things so chan, you got to fix your friend before something goes wrong."

"how do I fix him? seungmin should be the one to fix him!"

"you get near seungmin and you're dead meat!" changbin shouted, pretending to slice his throat. "being one hundred percent honest with you...I don't know how hyunjin is, he can kill you with his words or kill you physically."