7.

4AM.

"Hello." I answered sounding more like a question. "I miss you baby." I pulled back my phone and looked at the caller id.

Paris.

"Baby? Are you drunk?" I rubbed on my eyes.

"Yeah come over. Or I'll go yeah?"

I paid attention to the bus for a moment.

"Paris were still on the road. Go to bed."

"I guess. If that's the only way I get to see you."

"I'll be there when you wake up. I promise."

"...."

He must have fallen asleep. I waited a bit more and his snores confirmed it.

I hung up and laughed to myself.

This boy is going to be the death of me.

I went over to Paris' at 12 since that's the time he awakes.

Apart from the brown bottles, his bus was pretty tidy.

I slide open his curtain and saw my sleeping beauty.

"He's a real deep sleeper." Said one of his friends. "I'm Sean by the way."

"Cameron." I responded trying to sound as friendly as possible. "He talks about you when he's drunk."

"What's he say." I walked over to the counter and Sean pulled out a camera.

He brought himself over to my side and pressed play.

Paris was sitting in the sofa and gathered everyone's attention he then proceeded to say "Aye, I rocked the show, got some hoe- I don't have hoes though, fuck that cause i like one girl. She's special, you know." How was I supposed to react?
I was taken back. I began to doubt he was even talk about me but laughed when the manger kept saying "that's cap."

They began mocking him in the video making me laugh even more.

"Aye yo she's special though she's-pres she's fine." My face was aching as I could not stop smiling. He was so cute.

"We putting that shit in the video." Sean said stopping the video. "And trust me that's one of the many times he's brought you up."

"I think I believe it. Is he always so heartfelt when he's drunk." He nodded painfully slow, "you have no idea."

"do you have a charger? Anyone?" I looked back to the bunks and watched Paris search the floor.

He was absolutely oblivious to my presence.
Sean handed me a charger and I walked over to a struggling Paris.

"My head hurts like a bitch." He said cracking open another beer.

"Good afternoon." He craned his head up to me and  smiled. "Am I still dreaming." I rolled my eyes but ended up laughing at how cheesy that was.

I called him out for it. "You Love it though." He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bunk.

He turned me so I'd be against the wall and there'd be no way out.

"How you doing today?" His hand ran up and down my side. "Doing well. How's your head?"

"Getting better." He brought the Can in between us and i moved away at how cold it was.