11.

I've been working like a dog on these covers.

Bones had sent me his unreleased tape to inspire me and I just have to get all of these idea out. Good or bad.

I've made roughly 29 covers and I need a damn break.

I rang up Paris as I undressed.

"Baby, Please come to daddy." I laughed and fell as I tried taking off my pants.

"I will. I just need to shower first."

"Fuck that. shower over here. I need to see you . You've been locked away for almost three days. This is domestic neglect."

He's right and I'm guilty. Paris didn't deserve this but hiding away and being alone is how I get things done.

"10 minutes babe."

"NOOOOO-" I hung up and jumped in the shower.

I quickly dried myself and threw on paris' favorite dress to make up for lost time.

I know how I'll make up for the neglect....

I walked out and Paris was squeezing into one of my black shirts. It was a funny sight.

I helped put his big ass head through the top and he turned to see me.

"Cameron you-"

"- shut up and kiss me." His right hand pulled me by the neck and the explosion went off in my mouth.

I'll never get tired of this.

"Come I want to do something."

"What is it?" He jumps off the bus, following me. I turned and gave him a smile. Oh, he's not ready.

He got in the room and set down his bag. I saw some pink rhinestones and pulled on whatever it was.

He had handcuffs in his bag. What the fuck.

"Hey Paris!" I think Tyler was the one who called for him but Paris left the room for a second.

I pulled down the straps of my dress and let it fall to the floor.

Paris walked in as I kicked of my shoes, and he locked the door behind him.

"No discretion with you Cameron ."

"Turn around ." I ordered. He did and I grabbed his hands. "Baby what are you doing?" The handcuffs answered his question.

He turned to me with the slyest look. "What's all this for?"

"Making up for lost time. An apology." I crouched down holding onto his belt.

"Show me how sorry you are baby." God Damn Paris.

He reclined against a ledge and I took off his pants and supremes. How many of these did he have?

My lips latched onto his tip and I looked up at him with my best baby face.

Paris and his confidence. What a fucking babe.

I got straight to the point. I took his entire length and thanked god I didn't have a gag reflex.

As for Paris, he let out a moan making me feel like a pro.

I kept shoving him down my throat getting off on making Paris feel good.

He tasted delicious, and I let daddy know.

I pursed my lips and bounced his tip on them, making his hiss. Hmmm Paris loved it.

He was trying to hold back moaning, so I was going to make him.

But first I wanted to taste his pre-cum so I began stroking him.