15.

"Well I guess I never should've loved you, but I do forever cuz you loved me." I clutched my heart falling back onto the couch and continued to yell the song, forgetting some lyrics.

Paris rolled out of his bunk and I pointed at him "Now it's all over my tongue and still it has no taste cuz WITHOUT YOU THERE IS NO ME."

"Damn shut the fuck up." Yelled Sean from his bunk. I laughed and continued to search for my shoes which was the original objective, but I gotta give the people what they want sometimes and perform in the bus's living area.

I turned down my music and Paris took off his pants. He always slept in his tightest pair. "I was about to go, you can crawl back into your hole."

"Without a kiss?" I rolled my eyes as I laughed. "Closed mouth though, you just woke up."

"Don't trip, I ate you last night."

"Bro I don't care if you ate her ass, I'm trying to sleep!" Paris pulled me in while I laughed and he kissed my cheek.

"See you Paris." I smiled looking over my shoulder. "Bye babe."

I searched through my bag looking for a hair tie. I moved things to the side pulling out my white lighter to see more clearly. No such luck.

I played with the lighter on my way to my bus turning it on and off. My head wasn't as bad as I thought I'd be. It wasn't hurting, just fuzzy. As for my memory of last night, nonexistent.

Finally my bus.

I jumped in discarding for my heels as I set foot on the warm carpet. The blind to my bunk was shut. That's weird why would I close it if I wasn't going to sleep in it.

I walked over and ripped it open being blinded by the pale white skin. Tyler. With Stacy. My bunk.

"You have to be joking." I looked around for a glass of water to throw on them but I'll just have to do this the right way.

"Grosso wake up. Stacy, you too." Nothing. I noticed the lighter in my hand and the hairs growing on Tyler's body. I smiled.

I lit some of his chest hairs on fire and after a while he sat up patting his chest. "What the fuck Cameron. Stacy your crazy friend tried to set me on fire." Did this grown ass man just tell on me?

"Stacy you're 30 year old boyfriend just told on me." I looked at the clock on the wall. 9:19am.

I looked back in the bunk and Stacy was topless but waking up non the less. "You fucked in my bunk?" Tyler began to laugh. "I jizzed all over your pillow." I set the ignited lighter below his nipple making his slap it.

"Stop doing that shit groupie."

"Get the fuck out doughboy." Stacy was now awake laughing her life away and Tyler was now in the bathroom.

"Stacy. In my bunk?" She looked at her surroundings and realized she was not on the top bunk but the second, mine.

"Sorry cam. Chill at Paris', I'll clean everything up." She looked at me, apologetically. I simply sighed and looked over at the bathroom again.

"Your boobs are out. Also don't let your ape make a mess."

I changed my clothes in the closet and brushed my teeth in the kitchen before eating some fruits.

I stepped outside and ran right into 21. "Hey it's you." He said patting his pants. "Cameron." I smiled. "Cameron. Want to smoke?" He found what he was looking for which was a big blunt. "For sure."