14.

"Oh shit." Cameron exclaimed noticing roses presence. Rose's eyes were brimmed with tears. How long has she being standing and staring ?

I felt bad for a moment, but how much did she see? Can she not get the message, I'm with another girl, if you see me with her leave us alone.

I stood up and arranged my 'situation' while rose stared me down. I looked at Cameron and she alternated between us.

"Yo, are you okay?" Cameron asked walking towards a now crying rose.

"Yeah, Yeah, I just came to say bye to Paris."
Cameron looked at me for a second. "Okay I'll give you guys a minute." She walked up to me. "I'll be with Stacy." She kissed my cheek and I watched her leave, mentally begging her to take me with her.

"Look Paris I just want to say I'm sorry for lying to you. Shit just got out of hand- I didn't want to lose you. I got desperate. I'm sorry." So this is what closures like ? I never give them a chance.

"It okay now Rose. Sorry I never gave you a opportunity to explain yourself. And for being a dick earlier, and being an asshole when we were together." She smiled and I hugged her. It's crazy how I cut her off so easily, swore to never talk to her again, and now we're made up.

"Hey she's a keeper. Don't fuck it up." I genuinely smiled thinking of Cam. "Yeah She really is. And I'll try my best."

In a series of moments I was speeding down the freeway with Cameron to my right.

We're screaming out hearts out to chop suey and Cameron's going ape. This girl is perfect, I'm never  letting her leave me.

"Paris. I need to talk to you. Right now." My brows shot up. "What's up?"

"Nothing. Never mind, I'm drunk." She put her hand over her abdomen and her face was blank.

Holy shit, is she pregnant?

I swerved into the nearest parking lot. If she's pregnant then she's been drinking with our baby.

"Cameron, what's up?" I looked down to see her hand still on her abdomen. My heart sank as far as it could.

I met Cameron's eyes again and they were squinting. "It's nothing, I thought I had to throw up?" Holy shit, she's pregnant.

"A-Are you pregnant?" I swallowed the lump in my throat and she began to laugh making me feel like an idiot. I laughed, relieved.

"You- you thought-" she shook her head 'no' since she couldn't stop laughing.

"No Paris, I'm not pregnant, but we can practice." My eyes widen and I got out the car. "Bet babe."

I climbed in the backseat as cam climbed from the front. "Oh wait." She kneeld on the cup holders as she undid her dress.

The street lights behind her illuminated her silhouette making her seem like a dream. Shit she's been a dream ever since I met her. Her fucking with
a stripper today proved me right.

Soon as she was naked she got going. Her pretty mouth was making me feel good but she wasn't looking at me. "Look at me when you do that cam, you know the drill." She eyes snapped open and I held on for dear life.

"Keep this up and I'm gone bust. Then you won't get what you came for, what you look so pretty for." She hummed, liking my statement. What she said next wiped the smirk off my face.

"You starting to act like this belongs to you." She kissed my tip, now smirking. "Don't you forget."

Baby, how could I? You're the best I've ever had, best I'll ever get. If I wasn't so arrogant I'd tell her, but I bite my lips and keep it to myself.

She slides me down her long neck, one more time, causing me to hiss.

At this point I'm so sensitive, that I need to her keep her hands off for a second. So I pick her hips up and put my mouth to work.

"Damn you're head games almost as good as mine." Fuck she made me laugh.

I dug my nails into her hips getting back to business. I made her hiss and she made me twitch.

Her eyes snapped on mine and I noticed her lips. She made them bleed. I have to taste it.

I pulled her hips on mine and pulled her wrist to kiss her. Damn her blood covered my tongue.

I moaned as she helped herself and began to grind. I'm not gonna last, not tonight.

Her ribs were beautiful, her skin grazing them as she bounced up and down.

I was trying anything not to cum, thinking of the weirdest shit but then she told me to "just enjoy it." So I did.

Fuck his girl got me drowning. "Jut let me know, I want to swallow." Okay I'm about to. Couple strokes later I let her know and she did as she promised. I was moaning like a bitch but only for cam.

She came to the back now and sat next to me. Both of us catch our breath, naked.

"You always put my ass to sleep, no cap." I smiled looking over at her. "No cap?" She shook her head smiling.

"Well sweet dreams, babe. I'll drive."