12

CAM.

I heard loud knocking on the door. "Paris!" Someone yelled at I looked at the bunks aware that Paris was asleep.

I'll just open it since it just me who's awake.

"I'm going!" I yelled and I met Tyler's eyes. He sighed loudly and rolled his eyes.

"Cameron." "Grosso." I returned the disgust in his voice. He scoffed at the smirk on my face. Hahah irritating him is fun.

"Is Paris awake?"

"Yeah, that's why I answered the door when you called."

"Ha ha funny. There's a party tonight. Tell him to go and that rose will be here."

Rose?

"Sure."

"Tell him groupie."

"Tell him yourself. You know what a phone is. Welcome to the 20th century." I closed the door, annoyed.

Is rose Paris' sister or something? A friend, a cousin?

I went to the shower brushing off rose.

"Cameron..." I gasped at the voice. "Paris? You scared me." "Is that a good or bad this?" I peeked out my head to look at his bed head.

Umm my eyes tailed down to his throat, chest, stomach, then you know. He knows, he stripped and I made room.

"Hey grosso came by said something about a party. Tonight" I put away the almond milk and turned to met his eyes.

I did leave out the rose part, but don't ask why. I don't know yet, but I have a feeling.

"Did he now? And you two talked, civilly." He laughed already knowing the answer. No.

I came between him as he sat on the stool. I rested my arms on his shoulders and I intertwined my fingers.

"I think we should go. I want to look good for you."

"Oh yeah, want me to show you off." He smiled moving towards my neck, exciting me.

"Yes." I admitted. "I want to make you proud."
"You don't have to try for that, baby. You already make me proud.

"You're smart." He kissed my collarbone. "You're the first one to stand up for yourself." He kissed my neck. "That mouth of yours...oof." I laughed and laughed.

I felt him staring and I didn't immediately turn away or hide my face. I was comfortable with him now.

His teeth grazed my neck and landed on my jaw, gently biting down. "We need a room for ourselves." We did, I've fallen out the bunk, naked nearly twice already. And every little crevice we claim for ourselves is just awkward.

"Don't worry babe, I'm taking to to my place in LA and we'll send the rest of our days wrapped up." I kissed his forehead and smiled to myself.

My heart nearly popped thinking of the future. All the excitement, and experiences we'll share. All the little things.

My phone buzzed taking me out of my self induced high.

Stacy: Hey I'm going to the mall. Come with ?

"So yes to the party or no?"

"For sure."

"Okay. I'll see you at ten cowboy. I gotta go shop." I tipped my head and jumped out the bus.