16.

I jumped up once I heard the door slam shut. "Cameron!" I rubbed my eyes getting my shit together. "Yo! You're brothers here with Daniel." I met eyes with Austin and mine quickly grew.

NO. NO. NO. NO.

"Austin what are you talking about?" I jumped out of my bunk and picked up a pair of pants from the floor. "They just showed up. They're waiting outside."

My brother better have not brought his idiot friends. And why the fuck is Daniel here, honestly he's not relevant.

I brushed my teeth and got ready before facing the mob... of idiots. Shit, this is so embarrassing. I might not even see Paris today and apologize.

"Cameron." Axel cheered giving me everyone's attention. Every single idiot. "What's up axe." I didn't even pretend to be happy. I gave him a half assed hug and went to an actually friend axel brought.

"Long time." Sid took my hand and we did our handshake. "What's up playboy? Invited yourselves I see." He laughed and shrugged. "Quick stop I guess." Quickstop my ass.

I looked around and my eyes landed on Daniel but I kept scanning the crowd, indifferent to his presence.

My head hurts, my boyfriend hates me, and my brothers here to leech off of me.

Fuck I want them all gone. "Axel what is it you want?" I interrupted his exaggerated storytelling making him mad. "You treat guest like this? I came to see you, pay my little sister a visit and you speak to me like that?" He pulled his brows together and I rolled my eyes.

"Get to the point." I crossed my arms. People think so highly of him, because he runs Phoenix, but I don't fucking care about his 'title'.  I've known him too long to stand behind him. He's a great manipulator, who can't get through to me.

"Look Cameron-" he out his hands on my shoulders making me tense up and look to my side. "We'll catch up later... after the little party we're having, right Austin." I looked over at Post who was nodding but had apologetic eyes. Why do you have to be so nice Austin ?

"You can't do that. This isn't your show, you aren't running this Axel. You have to leave, I want you to leave." He just flashed his straight teeth at me. "But we just got here." I pushed him away and left.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I pushed through people trying to get to a little room.

Why'd he have to show up? Why does he always have to fucking embarrass me and just use me. Mark my words: he needs me to help him w the cartel.

Well I'm not going to help. No matter how much guilt He drills into my skull, I don't care.

The door clicked as I watched it open, tears staining my cheeks. My heart fluttered, maybe Paris saw me come in here. God that would make me so happy.

"So you not gonna say hi?" Daniels dumbass walked through the door. He was obnoxiously chewing gum and acting hard because he came with my brother.

"Get out." I wanted to pull my hair out. "Baby why you crying?" He sat near me and I put my foot out so he wouldn't get closer. He scoffed and I looked at him.

"Look I know I was harsh the last time we talked but it's okay, it's in the past, I forgive you. I love you Cameron, think about you everyday, actually. And i know I was You're first love so I guess we can just pick up where we left off." This time I scoffed. Did he really just say that?