Chapter Two

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up, feeling the sunlight hit my face since I forgot to close my curtains last night.

I sat on the bed, thanking Yoongi for giving me his miraculous milkshake, because my headache I was feeling was nothing compared to a real hangover.

My stomach grumbled, signalling I had to eat something so I went to the kitchen, finding Yoongi preparing pancakes. He looked so homey with a black apron and his white pyjamas, making his minty hair stand out even more. His back was facing me and I couldn't help but admire it a little bit. Looking doesn't hurt anyone.

"Morning, hyung."

"Morning, Jimin. How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked as he passed me a plate full of pancakes, his gummy smile present on his delicate lips.

People would think was a cold hearted asshole, because he had a resting bitch face. However, his lips were a given away of his true personality: his pouty lips and gummy smile. That gummy smile could light up an entire room.

"Thanks to you and your ambrosia, my hangover is almost cured." I answered, digging my plate of pancakes. "Did I said anything stupid last night?"

To my surprised, Yoongi seemed to tense up a bit at my question, immediately making me worried.

"Well, you said quite some interesting stuff..." Yoongi said, as he sat down in front of me, and my heart dropped.

I waited for him to continue, my heart pounding fiercely in my chest. "Please, hyung. Just tell me what I said."

"You told me you missed getting laid."

My cheeks were in a impossible bright shade of red and I felt more embarrassed than ever. "Is there more?"

"You also said that no one caught your attention, except me."

I let my head fall in my arm, hiding in embarrassment. Ground, it's time to swallow me up.

Yoongi's laugh ringed in my ears as I felt his hand slightly tap my arm. "Don't worry, Jiminie. You are quite attractive too. Don't need to be embarrassed."

I raised my head, my eyes meeting his black soft eyes. "I am never drinking again." I muttered, making Yoongi laugh even more.

After that awkward moment, Yoongi told me he was going to have lunch with his two friends, Namjoon and Hoseok. Those two were also producers, but Namjoon also composed music like Yoongi while Hoseok gave rap classes. I usually saw them at the company, but we never really talked much.

Since I had the house for myself, I decided to clean it and, later on, go to the supermarket.

I needed to distract myself of the conversation I had with Yoongi, but my brain seem to not let go off the embarrassment.

The only thing that seem to console my heart and ease my neverending embarrassment was that Yoongi didn't seem to mind what I said. That was precisely what was bothering me the most.

Before going to the supermarket, I messaged my cousin, Jungkook, who lives in Busan, asking when he would visit me in Seoul.

I was born in Busan, but moved to Seoul when I entered school. Still, every holiday I would go to Busan with my parents to visit Kookie.

When I entered university, my dad received a job offer he couldn't resist back in Busan and they went back there. I was actually happy about that because, even though I loved them more than anything, I praised my independence way too much.

As I came back home in the early evening, carrying the supermarket bags, I find my housemate preparing the dinner. I look at the clock which read 6pm, making me wonder how quickly the time had passed.

"Hello, Yoongi. I saw your shopping list and went shopping." I greeted him.

"Oh, good I needed some of those ingredients for the dinner I wanted to make." He says, his genuine gummy smile in his lips.

After putting away everything I informed Yoongi I was taking a shower, while he finished the dinner.

YOONGI'S POV

As I watch him disappear to his room, my mind replays the conversation I had with Namjoon, while we were wondering the Han's riverbank.

"I had a somewhat bad idea." I told him.

"Tell me, hyung. It can't be that bad." Namjoon said.

I breath in. "I want to have a one night stand with Jimin." And told him about everything from last night.

"That's a bad idea. Very bad idea." Namjoon said seriously, looking at me, his eyes extremely widen with surprise.

"It would be just a one night thing and it would help me and him." I said, remembering Jimin's needy voice saying he missed getting laid. That needy voice had been such a turned on.

"Well, knowing you there's nothing I can say to stop you. I just hope you don't regret. You have a nice housemate and you guys have a good friendship. Don't ruin it."

For the rest of the afternoon, I debated if I should do it or not. It was true that I love to live with Jimin, but also I had found him quite attractive, when we first met.

Jimin came back wearing a simple white t-shirt and grey sweatpants and set the table. I admired the way we worked in the house, we had a good harmony going on between us. Like an understanding.

We ate silently at first, enjoying the food and the wine Jimin bought. "I wanted to talk to you about something, Jimin."

He stops eating and looks me dead in the eyes, his cheeks puffier making him look like a squirrel. A cute squirrel. "Tell me, hyung."

I started getting embarrassed as I don't know how to tell him. I scratch the back of my neck, feeling the usual pink blush taint my cheeks. "I have a proposition for you."

"Tell me." Jimin said and I could tell he was curious.

"I have been thinking about our conversation last night..."

"Oh no! Hyung, please... I am still extremely ashamed by it." He covered his face up so I couldn't see his blush. Adorable.

"Jimin, listen. I wouldn't mind having a one night stand with you." I said as calm as I could, while my heart beat way too fast in my chest.

Jimin drop his chopsticks as he looked at me mouth wide opened.