Chapter Five

JIMIN'S POV

Almost a week had passed since my night with Yoongi and I would be lying if I said I didn't think about that night with my housemate.

When the thought came, I would always push it to the back of my mind, occupying my head with my work. Moreover, the fact that my work environment had been hectic also helped to distract myself.

Things between me and Yoongi didn't get awkward as we both promised and that actually made me happy. Truth to be told, me and Yoongi became a lot touchier with each other and I didn't mind it at all. Our dinner talks become livelier and we just had a good time talking. Looking at Yoongi now and Yoongi in the past, there was a big difference.

I still remembered the first time I met him. I was about to finished college, which meant I was going to lose my room at campus. My parent's house in Seoul had been sold when they moved to Busan, because it was too far away from the centre and the building was too old and had a lot of problems. Furthermore, I had broken up with my ex-boyfriend, meaning his place was out of the options. Basically, I had no place to go, when I came across his advertisement for the room and, without thinking twice, I called him.

At the time, his hair was silver and seemed so cold, when he opened the door. I had to admit that he intimidated me. However, I didn't really care and accepted the house right away.

The house was perfect. It was close to our company, every room had one bathroom and Yoongi grew on me. I enjoyed our small talks and his company in general.

I had finished my last class and went looking for Yoongi, wondering if he wanted to go with me home and I still need to ask him if I could throw a dinner party at home for Jungkook, who was coming tomorrow.

I knocked on the Genius Lab door and waited for him to answer.

"Come in."

I entered and walked over to him, as he looked so focus looking at his screen. The bags under his eyes didn't go unnoticed. "Hyung, let's go home. You are tired."

Normally, he would put up a fight, but he just sighed, pinching his nose bridge and he looked like he carried a lot of weight in his shoulders. Instantly, I back hugged him, resting my head in his shoulder and he grabbed my hand.

"What's going on, hyung?"

"Just too much stressed. The group about to debut, one of their rappers is having troubles in producing one of his songs. He can't find what is wrong with the music and I am having trouble finding what is wrong too..." Yoongi explained, his voice shaking bit with the exhaustion.

My heart ached at this and kissed his hair. "Shh, hyung, it's okay. Let's stop working. You are probably not seeing it, because you are too tired. Yoongi, I have been telling you for one and half years, you can't over-work yourself. Let's go, hyung. Let's go to sushi, so you don't have to cook."

Yoongi just nodded and let me guide him.

YOONGI'S POV

I was waiting for Jimin to come back from the airport. He had went there to get his cousin, Jungkook.

Jimin decided to give him a welcoming party and we decided to gather our closest friends. I had noticed that me and Jimin lately had grown closer and it was kind of stupid living together for so long now and never really hang out altogether.

So, I invited Namjoon and Hoseok and Jimin invited his two good friends, Taehyung and Jin. They were all gather in our living room, talking loud and happily.

It came as a shook that Jin and Namjoon already knew each other and I surely got the look Namjoon was giving the light brown-haired boy. It was something I would talk to him later.

"Do you think Jimin will take long?" Jin asked, as he helped me settle the table.

"He already text me saying he is on the way, so he will not take long." I answered.

I looked over Jin and found it interesting how the older boy had such innocence to him. On the other hand, the silver haired man, Taehyung, looked he had lost his innocence a long time ago.

I heard the door opening and me and Jin made our ways to the living room. Jimin stand next to a tall boy with a bunny smile.

"Guys, this is my cousin, Jungkook." Jimin said with a happy smile and everyone introduce themselves to him.

"Let's go eat. I am so hungry." Jungkook pleaded.

Jimin ruffled his chestnut brown hair, but we made the way to the table.

------&-----

Me and Jimin were cleaning everything, wine giving us strength and motivation to continue.

The dinner was a success. Everyone enjoyed each other's company, even the small Jungkook seemed happy and less embarrassed around everyone. I was surprised to see the bunny boy excited talking to Taehyung and how Jimin and Hoseok hit it off really good, promising to do dance collabs soon. Nonetheless, the biggest surprise was Jin's and Namjoon's interactions. Jin was always smiling and blushing at my friend and I swear there was moment where Namjoon was also blushing.

I smiled internally, feeling happy that my friend finally had a crush or the beginning of one.

"Hyung, tell me why didn't we join our group of friends sooner? Your friends are so cool!" Jimin giggled, while washing the last plate.

"Well, I don't know either... it's really stupid, isn't it? I am happy that you liked my friends. I liked your friends too and your cousin too! He looks like a bunny. It's adorable." I said, finishing my glass and pouring one for Jimin.

"Oh, my cousin is adorable?" Jimin pouted, his plump lips way too kissable for my good. Damn...

Without thinking, I close the gap and kissed him. A small peck only.

"You are the most adorable one. Don't worry." I whispered back.

We looked at each other, sexual tension floating between us. His eyes lowered, and I know that he was looking at my lips. I licked them nervously.

Then, our lips collide.

-------------

Helloo, lovely people!

Well the agreement is close!

Byeeee!

BW~