Chapter Thirteen

YOONGI'S POV

For the rest of the saturday, Jimin and I just enjoyed each other's company. We watch movies together, cooked together and make out a lot. Best way to spend saturday...

"Love, are you afraid of monday?" Jimin asked, as we cuddle in bed. Today, Jimin was trying pet names to see which I liked, and after calling me every cringe name in the book, he settled down for love.

"I called Namjoon. He is going to help me if I need it." I tell him, kissing him a good night kiss and we fell asleep.

An annoying sound wake us up and I cursed the person that decided to ring our doorbell at such an ungodly hour. Knowing that Jimin takes time waking up, I decided to get up and went to the door, cursing at every pace I take.

I opened the door not checking who it was and immediately regretting that decision.

"Good Morning, Yoongi-ssi."

Jimin's mother greeted me, while his father looked me from head to toes, specially looking at the hickies I knew I had in my neck. I feel embarrassment as I take in the situation I am in.

"Oh, you have someone over? Is Jimin here?" She asked again with a polite and I gulped, nervously, especially when I heard my bedroom's door open.

"Love, who is it?" Damn, Jimin, bad timing. I feel my cheeks getting hotter and hotter and I feel Jimin's pace come to a halt, when he saw who was at the door.

"I think you two should get dressed, we will wait in the living room." Jimin's dad suggested, coughing slightly as his eyes travelled between me and Jimin.

Jimin grabbed my hand and we practically ran to my bedroom, closing the door a bit too abruptly. "Why didn't you say it was my parents?!" Jimin whispered yelled at me, his face resembled mine as a tomato.

"I was frozen, Jiminie. I was in shook!" I whispered back as we dressed some clothes. I see that Jimin was starting to shake and I grabbed his hands. "Hey, everything is okay. Your parents know you are gay and they have been nothing but supportive about your choices."

"I have never introduced someone to them, Yoongi. Never. Also, we are not dating." Jimin said the last part with a hint of sadness and I wonder if he wants me to ask him out.

"Do you want to introduce me? To them?" My voice is calming, but I am a nerve wrecking inside, because I feel that question is extremely important to Jimin, knowing how he despises relationships and how he never wanted them in the first place.

But, what we have is a relationship?

Does Jimin want us?

Do I want this?

"What are we?" Jimin asked, with his puppy dog eyes that made my heart melt.

"We are what you want us to." I told him, kissing his forehead gently.

Jimin held my face and joining our lips in a sweet loving kiss. "I like what we have. Correction: I love what we have. Is it enough for now? Because I only have this to offer..." Jimin's voice was shaking and he was avoiding all eye contact with me, after he said the "correction" part.

I put my hand under his chin, forcing him to look into my eyes and pecked his lips, sweetly. "It is enough, babe. For now."

We stayed in silent for a moment, holding hands and realized the situation we were in. I was not going to lie, I had hope that we would become something more than friends with benefits when I suggested it to Jimin.

Since the first time I saw him, I had been physically attracted to him. His perfect trademark eye smile, his eyes that made my knees weak, his lips that were so plump and so kissable, his body way too perfect, his butt...

Then, I met him, his personality just made me more intriguing for him and soon I was curious about his person. As we lived together, I discovered little details of him and I never wanted to admit to myself, but I was falling hard for him. So hard...

And now I could see love when I gaze into his eyes. I love you, Jimin... I wish I could say it out loud, because I know you are not ready yet...

"Let's go. Your parents are waiting for us."

I was never this scared in my life, when we entered the living room. Jimin's mother smiled encouraging at us while his father was giving us a stern look.

"So, are you two dating?" Jimin's father asked, not bothering beating around the bush.

"We are figuring it out, dad." Jimin answered, his arm around my waist, gently stroking my sides in a soothing way. We were both nervous and scared.

His parents exchanged a look and his mother smiled slyly at us. "Well, I know we didn't warned about our visit and we know you are a grown enough man to make your decisions. So, we support whatever you choose. Now, would you like to invite Yoongi for lunch with us?"

Jimin looked at me, holding my hand. "Would you?"

"If you want my company."

"I always do."

"So, yes."

--------------------------------------------------

"Call me more, Jimin." His mother said to him, as she was saying goodbye to his son.

The lunch was really good, and I actually ended up enjoying the time with them. I have always had a good impression of Jimin's parents, and after this, I had fallen in love with them. We had passed the day together with his parents, walking around Seoul.

His father was next to me and made me a signal for us to depart a bit from them. I follow him, feeling nervously again around him. "I like you, Yoongi-ssi. You are a good kid and I know my son in good hands. Please, take of him."

"I will."

Jimin's father patted my shoulder, smiling at me for the first time today, and Jimin's mother engulfed me in a big motherly hug, before leaving.

As I closed our front door, I felt Jimin hugged me from behind as he always did. I cover his hands with mine and kissed his cheek. "Did you like our day, love?"

"I love your parents, Jiminie. They are amazing people."

"I think they approved of you." Jimin said, making me turn in his arms to connect our lips. I feel his arms tighten around me and our kiss deepened as we had to hold back all day.

"Someone is eager." I teased him, as I feel him pushing me to my bedroom.

"Shh, let's go, daddy." And he took my hand with a cute sexy smile.

"Baby, I have met your parents. Next time, it's mine."

His scared and in complete shook face was worthy, because I started laughing genuinely, my gummy smile plastered in my face.

I hold his face in a lovingly way and kissed his plump lips. "Let's go to my room, baby. Don't worry about this right now. Focus on me now." Jimin blushed madly at my statement but kissed me quickly.

Holding hands, with stupid smiles in our faces, we made our way to our bedroom.

-------------------------------------

I am still in hangover over Epiphany... Jin ended me completely...