Chapter Twelve

This chapter will be almost all smutty

JIMIN'S POV:

When I woke up, Yoongi was sleeping in my arms, all crawled up in my arms. His face was resting against my chest and his soft breaths tickling my neck. I caress his cheek, doing my best to not waking him up, while I admired his beauty.

As I watched him sleep, a smirk appeared on my lips as I remembered the events that took place last night. I was angry at the bitch, but I couldn't forget the look of lust in Yoongi's eyes when I mentioned he would get punish today. The way he shivered under my arms was an immediately turn on. Today, it's going to be an interesting day...

I got up from the bed carefully and tiptoe to my bedroom, trying to not wake Yoongi for what I had in mind. When I was in my room, I quickly went to grab a box that was under my bed and took out two handcuffs and a blindfold. Before going back to Yoongi's bedroom, I put a fluffy thing around the handcuffs, so it wouldn't hurt Yoongi's smooth and milky skin.

Going back silently to the room, I found Yoongi had replace me with my pillow, hugging it tightly and involuntary nuzzling it. It's illegal to look this cute. Carefully, I took Yoongi's t-shirt off, exposing his sinful skin and I had to use all my strength to not just mark him, but that would ruin my plan.

Tiptoeing around the bed, I put the handcuffs in the headboard and, slowly, moved Yoongi's arms, securing his wrists in the handcuffs. Before straddling Yoongi, I put on the nightstand many packets of condoms and Yoongi's favourite lube ready.

Looking at the meal under me, I bit my lip and made my way to his jawline, started kissing it and biting slowly. When I made my way to his neck, I felt him squirming and waking up.

"Jimin." He breath out in that way too sexy hoarse morning voice of his, that made shiver in pleasure. I felt proud that he thought of me when he was still sleeping and my heart flutter, making me smile stupidly at him. You do things to my heart, Yoongi.

I continue marking him, sucking his neck and Yoongi moaned, this time his eyes opened slightly. "Morning, daddy."

I giggled as Yoongi, in his sleepy confused state as he took in his position. "Jimin, why I am tied up?"

"Well, daddy behaved badly with his baby boy and allowed a bitch to kiss those lips of yours that belong to me. Would daddy be happy if the situation was reverse and someone kissed baby boy?" I asked him and saw the jealously flashed in his face. "See, now you feel what I felt. You deserve to be punished, daddy."

"So, what you are going to do to me, Jimin?" He asked with a cute smile.

"Well, I was thinking about we use this." I showed him the blindfold and I smirk as he gulped, and I felt him getting harder. "And of course, the handcuffs, but they are already in place."

"So, you like toys?" Yoongi asked, as he made himself comfortable in the bed.

"I like some toys, but let's start the punishment." I positioned the blindfold over his eyes carefully and my breath hitched as I take in how sexy and handsome he looked. "Do you feel comfortable, Yoongi?"

"I will tell you if I feel uncomfortable, babe." He said, with a smirk and I didn't need any more motivation.

I lowered myself down and attacked his neck teasingly, continue marking his neck enough to leave long lasting marks. I move my hands up and down his sides, making my way to his chest and abdomen, and he shuddered under my touch.

Slowly, I took his sweatpants, caressing his tights, squeezing them and he moaned my name. The tent in his boxers was increasing by the minute and I decided to take off his boxers since they were in the way of the greatest (and biggest) thing in the world. "I missed you so much, daddy. You have been neglecting me so much, depriving me from this." As I hold his dick, starting to pump it up. "It has been so long..."

I feel embarrassed by the neediness in my voice and I could see him smirking, that one smirk that made funny things to my heart. Remembering that he was the one being punished, I lift him up slightly and slapped his ass, squeezing it after.

"Fuck, Jimin!" He groaned, and I slapped his ass again.

"Wrong name, daddy." I smirked, as I continue pumping his dick with one hand and a hand on his ass.

"Fuck, baby boy, I like you being dominant." Yoongi moaned and his back arched in pleasure. "Please, take my blindfold. I want to see you."

"First, say sorry. Apologized for neglecting his baby boy. Apologized that you let another person kiss your lips. Promise that neither of those things will happen again."

"Possessive much?" He teased me, and I slapped his butt again, making him moaned in need.

"Well?" I asked him again, this time in his ear, one of his sensitive spots in his body.

"Oh, Jimin, I am sorry for everything that happened this week." He apologized genuinely, and I took his blindfold off, so I could gaze into his eyes.

"I missed you, Yoongi. I missed our talks. I missed our moments. I missed your gummy smile. I missed us in bed. I missed us. She took you away from me." I told him, honestly, avoiding his eyes, feeling shy out of sudden.

"Jimin, take my handcuffs, please." His voice was calmed, and I complied. As soon as his wrists were free, he went to hug me, and our lips crashed. "She can't take me away from you, because I am yours already."

My breath hitched, and I connected our lips again, into a heated make out session. Soon we were both naked and my neck was covered in new marks. The room was filled with our moans and we were desperate for each other's touch. This time our kisses felt differently, there was a softness to them. Even if we were having a passionate kissed, I felt love coming from Yoongi and I reciprocate it. I wanted so much to confess to Yoongi, but the moment was not right.

"Yoongi, please, inside of me. I have missed you so much."

Yoongi grabbed the lube and coated his dick, before entering me. "Fuck, Yoongi! Oh, god! Move." I moaned, and he started moving the pace he knew already that I liked.

When he hit my prostate, my hands went to his ass, squeezing it, and moan his name.

"Jimin... Oh, fuck..."

"I-I a-am clo-"

"Cum for me, Jimin." And that undo me completely, coming into his chest as he comes inside of me. We rest our foreheads together, catching our breaths.

"I will never make you wait another week. Or maybe, I will, because this was amazing." Yoongi teased, as I got comfortable in his arms.

"Don't you dare." I mumbled before falling asleep, content and feeling love.

Oh, Yoongi, I love you...

----------------------------------------------

Hello my lovessss!

Just a filler (I am sorry!)

And I would like to thanks @joonies_hoe94 for the support! Thank you so muchS

See you tomorrow!

B.W~