Chapter Sixteen

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Everywhere I looked, there was pictures of me. The walls of the gallery were filled with different pictures and different sizes. Each one of them told a story of my moments with Taehyung. There was a picture of me feeding the ducks on the park, another one was just me walking down a street and, the one that made me blush, was one I was shirtless in hotel's balcony while having breakfast.

Jimin was beside me, his mouth agape to the pictures. "Taehyung is a genius behind the camera. Not only did he brought out your beauty, he also made simple things in life look mesmerizing."

"Well, tiny man, that was his purpose. The exposition was called The beauty of everyday life for a reason, you idiot." I told him, while I was examining a photo where I was just simply looking at my coffee, not aware that Taehyung had took a picture.

Jimin punched my arm, his scary mad face on. "Don't insult me, cousin. Or do I need to teach you a lesson?"

"I am stronger than you now, cousin." I teased him, a bit bluffing, because I was still a bit afraid of my cousin. That man could throw a punch.

Jimin decided to ignore my remark and we continue walking around the gallery. My cousin stopped and pointed at the photo in front of us. "This one is my favourite."

In the photo, I was smiling at the camera and I had a fluffy bunny in my hands. I smiled unconsciously to the photo, remembering how happy I was in that day.

"Two bunnies and you look extremely happy. When did you guys take this picture?"

"Two weeks ago. We went to a pet farm, because Taehyung really wanted to go there. It was kind of a date. Our kind of first date."

Jimin hugged me and made weird noises. "Aww that's so cute!"

"Jimin, control yourself, there are people around." I scold him, but Jimin was the type of person to not care about that and he loved to show affection in public. I would tell him I hated it but was a lie. Jimin's hug were the best. However, Taehyung's hugs were better...

"But my little cousin looks so adorable. Aww I have to ask Tae for this photo, because mama and auntie will love it!"

"Baby boy, stop teasing your cousin." I heard Yoongi's voice behind us and thank all the almighty gods above for his intervention. Jimin smiled softly at him and ran to his boyfriend's arms.

I stood there looking at them and I couldn't help realising how perfect they were for each other. They are the opposites, like the sun and the moon, yet they fit perfectly. After they kissed, they noticed that I was still there, third wheeling them.

"Where is Taehyung? These pictures are beautiful." Yoongi said, smiling.

"He is preparing his speech. Where are the Namjin couple and Hoseok?"

"Namjin in the house." Namjoon was entering the gallery alongside Jin and Hoseok.

"And Hoseok. Thank you for noticing my lonely sorry ass." Hoseok muttered, rolling his eyes at Namjoon.

"Hoseok, you don't even have an ass." Yoongi teased Hoseok, making him gasped, offend. "To be honest, only my Jimin has an ass in here." Jimin was now a tomato and we were laughing at them.

"Yes, yes. We know. Jimin's ass is perfect and a gift from heaven." Namjoon mocked Yoongi, who didn't mind it at all, even looking smug.

"I will check on Taehyung." I told them and went to Taehyung.

I found him in the director's office, passing around the room in a nervous way. I back hugged him, kissing his neck.

"They are waiting for you. Are you ready?"

He turned around and connected our lips. "No, but you give me enough strength to do it."

I kissed him, again, loving the softness of his lips. "The pictures are perfect, Taehyung. Everyone is loving them."

"When the model is amazing, there is nothing that could go wrong." Taehyung told me, caressing me my cheeks. He extended his hand and we went to the room, holding hands.

When he got to the room, I was going to our friends' side, but Taehyung hold me in place.

"Good night, ladies and gentlemen. If you allow me, I would like to say some quick words."

All conversations ceased to exist, and all the attention was on Taehyung. "Thank you so much for being here tonight. It warms my heart to see all your excited faces and how everyone is loving this new project. First, I would like to introduce my muse, who made this all project come together, Jeon Jungkook." I felt my cheeks blushing, but smiled at Taehyung, while everyone clapped. "When I come up with this project, I knew I would need a model for that. I wanted to show that the most beautiful things in life are the simple ones. However, I wanted you to realise that in the eyes of my muse. We went to everyday places and I tried to capture the beauty within the moment. For me, it was extremely difficult to find the perfect person to do this. I didn't want a person to look unnatural in these pictures and I rejected many models, but when Jungkook modelled for me, I knew right away that he was the missing element."

Taehyung's speech was making funny things to my heart and all of our friends were smiling at us.

Taehyung pointed at one picture, the first picture we had taken in the company's rooftop. "That is the first picture I took of Jungkook and I am proud to announce that photo is nominated for picture of the year." Exciting clapped erupted in the room and I felt proud of Taehyung. "Also, it was the picture that made me fall in love with him. I only noticed it later, how much I love this boy next to me. He is not only my muse, but the person I want by my side. I am saying this here, because it's the first time I opened my heart and this man right here deserves the world." He turned to me, his nervous smile on. "So, Jeon Jungkook, I have already asked for Jimin's permission, will you be my official boyfriend?"

Without any hesitation, I kissed him, ignoring all the clapping and everyone on the room. In my mind, it was only me and Taehyung.

JIMIN'S POV

"Cheers!"

Our group of seven were on our after party at Taehyung's and Jin's house. "Cheers to Taehyung's successful exposition and to his and Jungkook's relationship." I said, excited and everyone drank their drinks.

"Now, I feel so seventh wheel. I need my other half." Hoseok pouted and I felt the need to hug him, which I did.

"Actually, Jimin and I may have good news for you, hyung." Jungkook said and I went to his side, smiling at our friends.

"Next week, our family is going to have a big family party and you are all invited. It's going to be like a big get together with family and close friends." I explained to them and everyone's mood improved tremendously.

For the rest of the party, the trip to Busan was the hot topic and Hoseok was super excited to meet a hot cousin, not really mattering the gender for him.

As me and Yoongi walked to our apartment, we would stop countless times, because Yoongi was clinging on me and wanted kisses. Drunk Yoongi was an extra cute little clingy baby.

"I love how the moon shines on your face, baby." Yoongi said as he stared me dead in eyes and I giggled at him, kissing his nose.

"Let's go home. Daddy needs his sleep time, because daddy is drunk. But, daddy will drink his milkshake to not have a hangover tomorrow." I teased him a bit, since he looked so cute.

He blinked a few times and his face became serious all of sudden. "Jimin, I just wanted to say something."

"Yes?"

"I love you and I am so thankfully you asked me to be friends with benefits with you."

------------------------------

Hello my loviessss

the next chapter will be the epilogue... I am not ready ...

B.W~