Chapter Nine

YOONGI'S POV

I was mad. No, I was fuming. The trainees me and Jimin were working with spent more time ogling Jimin than deciding what they wanted for the song.

I tried to talk to them for the fifth time now about the way they wanted their music, and they kept on ignoring me.

Jimin, being the sweet angel he is, noticed my frustration. "Guys, you need to tell Yoongi hyung how you want your music to sound like. I can't create a choreograph without the music."

That made them finally collaborate with me and after an hour I had an idea on what they wanted me to do.

As soon as I could, I grabbed Jimin and made him go with me to the Genius Lab. "Hyung, why are you grabbing me so furiously?"

I ignored his question and kept on walking. After we finally made it to the Genius Lab, I pushed him against the door, enclosing him in between my arms. His breathing stopped for a moment and he looked at me, gulping. We were barely apart from each other, our breathings mixing together. "Baby boy, do you know how hard it was to let them eye rape you while you danced? Do you have a clue how hard you make me, when make those damn hip trusts?"

"Were you jealous daddy?" The insolent said with a smirk. Dangerous question, baby boy.

I guided Jimin to my sofa and lie him down in my lap. "Bad baby boy. For that answer, let's give you some punishment."

He whimpered when I lowered his pants and boxers, exposing his beautiful round butt, which I gave a squeeze. "Yoongi." He moaned.

I smacked it. "Now, it's daddy for you, baby boy. Count for me until five."

My hand came down and smacked his butt again. "One." Jimin breath out.

When I reached the third smack, Jimin begged me to smack harder, which drove me insane.

"Fifth!" Jimin moaned and swiftly I made him straddle me, connecting our lips together desperately.

Our hands started undressing us and the make out session became hotter and hotter. "Yoongi, I need you."

"I need you, too." My voice has never been this needy and that surprises me more than anything. I feel like Jimin is my addiction. His voice. His beauty. His body. His charisma. His talent. His personality. His eye smile. Everything about him his captivating and I can't get enough of him.

"Can I ride you?" Only Jimin could say such a dirty phrase so innocently.

I align his entrance with my dick. "Of course, Jimin. I am all yours."

Without any more encouragement, Jimin started riding me slowly, teasingly, the pace he knew by now that drive me insane. My nails carved his honey skin on his hipbones, the frustration building inside of me.

"For fucks sake, Jimin go faster." I groaned and made his hips move faster. My mouth went to his neck and I sucked on his neck enough to leave a generous mark on his neck.

For the next few trusts, I tried to find his sweet spot. "Ah~ Yoongi!" Mission accomplished. From that moment on, I made Jimin hit that spot every time he went down. "I am close-"

"I know, babe." I said and hold his dick, pumping it. Soon after, Jimin came all over my chest and I came inside of him. We joined our sweaty foreheads and I kissed him, sweetly.

I lie Jimin down, so he could catch his breath and went to grab some tissues to clean myself and a towel to clean the sweat. I cleaned Jimin with care and dressed him up, while he fell asleep. Then, I dressed myself and turned my chair, so I could face Jimin while he slept.

He looked like an angel and I brushed his hair softly, so I wouldn't wake him up.

Out of nowhere, my phone started to buzz, and I ran to him. "Hello?"

"Yoongi-ssi? It's Bang Pd-min. Just called to tell you that you will work alongside my niece. She's debuted last year and she wanted to change her music style. So, I suggested she work with you. Do you mind?"

"Of course, not. Who is she?"

"Her name is Suran."

Oh no. I thought, but I couldn't refuse. "Tell her Genius Lab is open for her. Tell her to visit me when she has something concrete to work with."

"I knew I could count on you. Thank you, Yoongi-ssi. Bye."

"Bye."

Suran only meant one thing. Trouble.

HOSEOK'S POV

I organized a dinner with our group at my house since it was my turn. We were all sat around the table. I was at the top of the table and had a privileged view to all of their interactions.

Jimin was teasing Yoongi under the table and I didn't understand why they wouldn't officialise things. However, I knew Yoongi and he was not a man of relationship. So, it was weird seeing him all lovey dovey with Jimin. For last month, I had observed them, and I knew something was there. I tried to ask him, but he dismissed it altogether, which annoyed me, because I could tell that Namjoon knew what it was going on. Yoongi was supposed to be my best friend, why couldn't I know?

Then, we had Namjin who were stealing innocent glances at each other. Their fluff was disgusting, and I wanted to puke. Just kiss already!

For the last couple, Taekook, I could smell the sexual tension from here I was. If I turned my back for one second, I swear they escape to my bathroom for a quickie.

Having enough of it, I slammed my fist in my table, frightening everyone on the table. "Spill, all of you. I can't anymore."

"What do you mean, Hoseokie hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, for God's sake, you and Yoongi are having hand fuck under this table. Namjin are being disgusting over there with the glances. And, worse of the all, Taekook have a smell of sexual so strong that I could smell it, if I was in the moon." I exploded, and they lowered their heads in shame. "So, spill. What's going on?"

They all looked at each other, wondering who would speak first. "Me and Jimin are fuckbuddies." Yoongi said.

"Me and Jungkook fucked two days ago."

"Me and Namjoon are just good friends." Jin defended and this made all the table laugh whole heartedly.

"Finally, I feel the tension gone. Let's enjoy this dinner now."