Chapter Fifteen

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Thank you, TaeTae, for doing these for the boys." Jimin thanked me as I took pictures of the trainees.

"It's nothing, Jiminie. I hope the boys have a successful career." I told him, with a smile.

"Are you ready for your exposition?" Jimin asked, when we went to grab some coffee.

I looked at the machine preparing my coffee, while my mind thought what to say to him. "I am not sure. There's going to be surprises..."

"To the audience or to my bunny cousin?" Jimin smirked at me and I gave him my most scary glare, that only made him laugh at me. "C'mon, Tae, I am one of your best friends and I know you like I know myself. I have known for quite some time now that you have feelings for Jungkook. Don't worry, Jungkook adores you just the same."

I didn't know if I wanted to hit him or hug him. I have wanted so badly to talk to him, but I have been afraid of what exactly I am feeling.

"Like you, my friend, I was afraid of opening my heart and when I fell for Yoongi hyung, I was extremely scared. I had never felt like that, but now I couldn't be happier." Jimin continues, with a dreamy smile on his face. "I will let you on a secret, tonight I am going to surprise him and ask him to finally date officially with me."

I hugged him, crashing his bones with my bear hug. "I love seeing you happy. I will hug Yoongi hyung on Friday and congratulate him. You guys are perfect for each other."

"Like you and Jungkook are."

"You think?"

"I know so."

We were in silent for a bit and we started laughing. "Who would say that we would be in love after everything we said about relationships and how we wanted to avoid them and look at us now..."

"I will say it's destiny biting on our asses." Jimin said, cleaning the tears that were falling from laughing so hard.

"Destiny isn't called Yoongi hyung."

Jimin punched hard my arm.

YOONGI'S POV

Before opening the door to my apartment, I received a text from Jimin saying to close my eyes. I stared at screen of my phone dumbfound but decided to comply. I knocked at the door and covered my eyes.

The door opened and Jimin guided me carefully our apartment. I was curious about what Jimin was doing and I felt excited. Sniffing the air, I recognized the scent. "Did you cook, Jiminie?"

"I asked for help, but I tried my best..." Jimin's voice was slightly sad and I knew what he was doubting his skills.

"I am sure you did an amazing job." I reassure him, with a smile, as he sat me down. "Open your eyes."

Our living room was covered with candles and roses and, in front of me, was the most beautiful plate I have ever seen in my life.

"I went to Jin's and he helped me cook your favourite meal. Then, he taught me how to properly put the food in the plate." Jimin told me as he also sat down.

"It looks amazing and I am sure it will taste even better. But why all this? I am not complaining though."

I saw him breathing in and them sent me the most breath-taking smile. "Min Yoongi, you are the most amazing man I have ever met. No one has captivated me as you do. I love your mind, the way you think and see the world. You make me change my point of views on things and you make me realise new things that I have never thought would be possible. I love your sense of humour and the way you make me laugh until my cheeks hurt. I love your cooking and how you look so hot while cooking." Jimin laughed at my blush. "I love waking next to you, it immediately makes my day. I love your gummy smile and I love how you cannot fake a smile, because I can tell it is fake one a kilometre away. I love how genuine you are to me."

He had stand up and was now walking in my direction. He sat on my lap, his arms around my neck and a shy smile on his lips. "In conclusion, Min Yoongi, I am utterly and completely in love with you and I want to stay with you until the day I die, because I can't picture a day in my life that you won't be there. I love you, my mint haired man."

With tears falling from my eyes, I grabbed his face, crashing our lips in a passionate kiss. I let our tongues dance without fighting for dominance, just enjoying each other's taste.

"I love you." Kiss. "I love you." Kiss. "I love you." I confessed to him, as we touched our foreheads together, a signature touch of us by now.

"I love you too." Jimin blushed and we interlocked our hands together, which Jimin kissed my knuckles. "So, now-"

"Will you be my boyfriend, baby boy?"

He hit my arm and faked pout at me. "THAT WAS WHAT I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU! YOU RUIN IT!" Jimin crossed his arms over his chest, resembling a little kid. Laughing at how cute he looked, I held his face, kissing his cheek.

"Your cuteness will be the death of me. But, will you?"

"Yes, I will. It will be a pleasure to own your heart and I will treasure it." Jimin promised and I was speechless.

"Where is my Jimin? You were never this eloquent."

"Don't laugh at me. I was never this cheesy, but you brought this side of me." He covered his face in embarrassment and I cooed at his cuteness. I uncovered his face and kissed his nose. "Did you like my surprised, my boyfriend?"

"I did, and, in retribution, I want to give you something we have discussed in the past?"

Jimin looked at me, confused and curious. "What?"

"You will top tonight."

In a matter of seconds, Jimin was no longer on my lap and he was carrying me bride style to our bedroom. I just shot my head back, laughing at his eagerness. Tonight is going to be fun...

------------------------------------------

Good night my loviesss

Hope you like this short filler...

byeee

B.W~