Chapter Ten

JIN'S POV

I was walking home with Namjoon, holding hands, after our meet up. It was their first time holding hands and I never felt more at peace. Namjoon's hand fitted perfectly with mine.

We were walking home, calmly, just enjoying each other's company and I have never laughed so much. That was Namjoon's effect on me. He made me feel safe, happy and, I had to admit, loved. There has been a long time since I felt like this.

We walked inside the building and instead of us going to each apartment, we continue walking to his apartment.

I looked around and felt sad. I didn't want the night to end. Namjoon noticed my pout and smiled sweetly at me. "Hey, you can come in."

"This night has been perfect. I don't want it to end." I voice my thoughts and Namjoon brought me into his arms, in a comforting hug.

"I don't want it to end too." He whispered to my ear, causing me to shiver.

We tear apart from a bit and just looked at each other in the eyes. After a while, I felt Namjoon come closer to me. My eyes started to close in anticipation.

When our lips connected, I felt fireworks and went to heaven. His lips were sweet and so soft that made knees weak.

Without disconnecting the kiss, we entered his apartment. When I felt him going in direction of bedroom, I started to panic. "Namjoon, wait. Please, wait. I am not ready. I am not ready." My breathing was uneven, and I could feel my lips swollen from the kiss.

"I know, Jin. I know. We will take things slowly and at your pace. I won't force anything on you. I love you too much to jeopardize that." Namjoon said, brushing my hair lovingly.

I stare at his eyes, which were shining like two beautiful stars. I touched his cheek with my hand, caressing it with my thumb. He kissed my palm and smiled fondly at me.

"You love me?"

"I love you, yes. I have for quite some time." He admitted, blushing.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, throwing my hands in the air.

"I was scared of rejection. I think it's normal. You always to our dates as meet ups."

"Well, I wanted you to correct me! I have been rusty in this dating things." I felt my cheeks getting redder again.

"Are you telling me we wasted almost a month of being together?" Namjoon was laughing now.

"Maybe."

"Can you stay with me tonight? We will just sleep, I promise." Namjoon looked nervous asking me this.

"Yes, I wanted that too." I answered and, holding hands, we went to his bedroom.

After the awkwardness of getting in pyjamas, both of us trying not to peak at each other, we entered the bed. I cuddled to his side and he kissed my forehead.

"Kim Seokjin, will you be my boyfriend?"

I brought our lips together, in a loving peck. "I thought you would never ask. I accept."

JIMIN'S POV

When I woke up in the morning, I had a bad feeling. All seemed normal, I was cuddling in Yoongi's arms as usual, but something seemed off.

Yoongi was abnormally quiet and his mind was somewhere else. I felt worried and my anxiety levels were increasing by the second.

I went to back hugging him, when he was preparing our breakfast. It was a kind of routine now. "Hyung, tell me why are nervous and don't you dare say it's nothing I can see something is bothering."

He put his hands over my hands and kissed my cheek, resting his forehead in my temple. "It's nothing don't worry, my Jiminie."

My heart did a back flip in my chest when Yoongi called me "his". It wasn't the first time, but the effect was the same since he called me that a week ago. I thought I was going to faint.

"Let's hurry up. We have to go to work."

When we were almost reaching the company, I noticed that Yoongi was even more nervous. Spontaneously, I touched his lower back in soothing way.

"Oppa!"

A voice yelled from inside the company and Jimin shrieked at how obnoxiously high pitch voice was.

Yoongi stopped his tracks and looked exhausted. "Oh no." I heard him, muttered.

I got curious at his reaction and saw a petit brunette girl running to Yoongi, hugging him tightly. I watched that scene, feeling a burning fire inside of me, and I just wanted to yell at her to take her dirty paws of my man. But Yoongi is not your man. A cruel voice whispered in my mind, but I didn't listen to it.

"Oh, Yoongi oppa! I am so happy to work with you." The bitch said, blinking her eyes in a seducing way, but in my eyes, she just looked ridiculous. I scoffed at her and that made her noticed me. She forced a fake smile to me, but her eyes were daggers.

"Hi, I am Bang Pd-min's niece, Suran." She introduced herself, smiling victoriously at me.

"Park Jimin, the most important person to Min Yoongi."

Although I don't know why said it, it felt good seen her smile falter for a second.

She invented an excuse and went inside. I turned to Yoongi, hugging him. "She was why you were stressed. Don't let her affect you. Be strictly professional and if she keeps on bugging you, go to Pd-min. She might be his niece, but that man doesn't mix his personal life with work."

He caught me off guard, when he connected our lips in a sweet kiss. "How would I survive without you?"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was watching Jungkook modelling for a Timberlands commercial. My uncle had called me this morning and asked if Jungkook was available for this job. The boy accepted right away and was more than excited to model, since it was one of his favourite brands.

I was his moves attentively, remembering every pose and how his face changed at every photo. What I was not enjoying in the least was the way the photographer was eyeing him up in a sickening way as if Jungkook was a piece of meat.

It was a relieved when it was finally over, and I moved to where Jungkook was.

As I come closer, I noticed the pervert photographer shoving a card into Jungkook's hands. "Please, call me. I want to work with you again."

"That won't happen again. I will make sure of that." I intervened, bringing Jungkook close to my side, in a protecting way.

The photographer looked at me and went away as fast as he could.

"Thank you, he was making me feel uncomfortable." Jungkook hugged me.

"You welcome, babe. Now let's solve my problem."

"What problem?" He asked, confused. I pointed down and he immediately blushed.

"Oh."

I kissed him. "You caused it. You solved it."

-------------------

Namjin and Yoonmin fluff is my kink

Helloooooo! How was your day??

where i am from, its too hot. I feel like I am melting...

B.W~