Chapter Fourteen

YOONGI'S POV

When I entered Pd-min's office, my limbs were shaking tremendously that even Namjoon was biting back his laughs.

"Hyung, control yourself." He whispered and knocked on the door.

"Pd-min, may I talk to you?" I questioned, condemning in my mind how shaky my voice sounded.

"Of course, Yoongi-ssi. Is something wrong?" Pd-min asked, concerned, and I gulped. "Is it because of my niece? Did she do something to you?"

"She forced herself on me..." I admitted, and Pd-min covered his eyes, in a sign of shame and disappointment.

"I am so sorry, Yoongi-ssi. She will no longer have no contact with you. I will make sure of that." Pd-min guaranteed with a stern face.

"Thank you, Pd-min. For believing me." I bowed at him, feeling relieved.

"You never gave me reasons to doubt your word."

I left his office with a proud smile on my face and Namjoon was now joking about my exaggerated nervousness to talk to Pd-min. I was ignoring him, too happy to care. Moreover, Jimin was walking at the end of the hall. Without hesitation, I ran to him, jumping and circling my legs around his waist. He held my tights and I grabbed his cheeks, pecking his lips multiples times. "Pd-min, believed me."

Jimin flashed me his amazing eye smile. "Good. I am so happy."

"I was not expecting Jimin to be the top." Namjoon teased and that earned him a punch in the arm.

JIMIN'S POV

I had asked Hoseok out for a drink since I needed to talk to him. So, after our day of work, we went to a cafe to talk. We made small talk about work and I asked him about future projects and future works together.

"I would love to have you in my Youtube channel and I was going to ask you to be on my next dance video." Hoseok told me and I felt honoured.

"Thank you, hyung. I am actually happy that we became friends." I told him, and he smiled.

"Now, talk to me about my best friend. Are you two more than fuckbuddies?"

"We are housemates." I laughed at him, rolling his eyes at me. "I am messing with you, hyung. To be honest, I have never felt this for anyone... So, I can't identify what it is exactly, but I have a clue..."

Hoseok looked at me, with a knowing smile on his lips. "You are in love with him. I can tell by your smile."

"I think I am..."

"Now, will you tell him?"

"I will probably do something for him. Can you help me?" I asked, chewing on my bottom lip.

"Let's organize a plan." Hoseok was immediately excited and we outlined a plan. Tomorrow I am going to surprise you, daddy.

NAMJOON'S POV

When I entered my apartment, the smell of homemade food reached my nostrils and I smiled at the sight that was in my kitchen. I back hugged my boyfriend, resting my head in his shoulders.

"What are you cooking, little prince?"

"Aish, the disrespect... There is nothing little in my body, I can guarantee you that." He bit back, with his cute annoying voice, and I kissed his cheeks.

"We need to cheek if that statement is true." I told him, and I loved the way his cheeks redden.

"Maybe you will get lucky sooner than you think." He told me, turning to face me with a smirk that I have never seen on me, but turned me on.

"What are you cooking, my handsome boyfriend?"

"Your favourite."

"What is the occasion?"

"Just wanted to spoil you. I am so happy, and I have never been this happy and I wanted too." He explains as I set the table for us.

"I am so glad to hear that. Let's have dinner, because I have a surprised for you after it." His ears perked at the statement and he looked like an excited puppy. Adorable.

"What is it? What is it?"

"After, babe."

We ate dinner together in a happy conversation and I could tell Jin was eating a bit faster, but, to tease him, I didn't accelerate my normal pace.

"Please, Joonie. Tell me what it is." He begged me, and I liked a little too much the way he did. With an expressionless face, I grabbed my phone and headphones, passing these ones to him.

I clicked on the song To My Love that I had composed for him. In that song, I expressed all my love, all the little things I loved about him, all our moments that were already engraved in my heart and all the promises that I had made the moment I started dating him.

I saw his face so focus in understanding the lyrics, not looking at me. "Again." He asked, when the song ended.

"Did you like it?" I question nervously, when he took of the headphones after the song ended for the second time.

He ran to me, straddling me and kissing me. "I love it! I love it! I love it! It was perfect! I didn't know you sang so well!"

"Jimin helped me making the song like that, because I suck at singing." I blushed at his words, feeling proud.

"I want this song at our wedding." He blurted out and his eyes widened when he realized what he just said. "Oh... I am sorry... I mean it..."

I laughed, genuinely happy. "It's okay, Jin. I do want to marry you some day." I reassured him and we kissed passionately.

"Did you mean it? All you said in the song?" He asked, nervously.

"Everything with all my heart. I have never ever said anything more truer than that."

"I want you. Tonight."

"Are you sure you are ready?"

"Yes."

JIMIN'S POV

At the ungodly hour of 3 a.m., my phoned ranged and I cursed at the person, who dared to disturbed by peaceful slumber. Yoongi groaned besides me and told me to hurry to accept the call.

"Yes?"

"Jimin, I am sorry to call you at such a bad hour but I need you to scold me."

For fucks sake. "Jin hyung, the drug you are on is extremely good."

"You don't understand, I did it, Jimin."

"You did what, hyung?"

"I lost my virginity."

Fucking finally. "Congratulations, hyung. Now why would I scold you?"

"Because I should have jumped Namjoon's bones as soon as I met him. God it was so good..."

This made me and Yoongi laugh tiredly. "Can we talk later, hyung? Yoongi and I were sleeping."

"Oh sorry, Jiminie, I didn't see the time. Bye! And thank you for helping Namjoon with the song!" And he hanged up.

I looked at the phone not believing it what had just happened. Yoongi pulled me to his arms. "I am so going to tell Namjoon this."

-----------------------------------------

Well, now I want the album because I have a feeling this album its going to be perfect...

B.W~