Chapter Eleven

JIMIN'S POV

Jin had called me to come to his and Taehyung's apartment, claiming an emergency. I had just got out of work and felt my muscles sore from all the dancing.

Before going out, I warned Yoongi where I was heading. He didn't even react to what I said. The poor guy was so exhausted, because of that obnoxious bitch who just didn't let go of him.

Every time I went to him, there she was in is Genius Lab. If I met him in hallway, she would be holding onto him. It was driving us both insane.

Furthermore, Yoongi would come home so tired that he would just want to cuddle. So, because of that bitch I was sex deprived for a week now. Let's just say my mood was not the best.

Once I reached their apartment, Jin greeted me with the biggest hug. "Wow, someone is happy." I commented, making Jin blush immediately. Uhh, there's something there...

"Jimin, finally. We have been waiting for you! He won't tell me anything if you weren't here." Taehyung whined as a little kid. "Soju?"

"Yes, please, I really need a drink." I take the bottle, drinking a generous amount of it.

"Wow, someone is having a bad day." Taehyung looked at me worried.

"More like week. I will tell you later. Now, hyung. Tell us what put you in such a good mood! Does it start with a N and ends with Amjoon?" I teased, before ending the bottle. Taehyung started laughing uncontrollably, even falling off the chair.

"Very funny, Jimin. But you are right. Me and Namjoon are dating." Jin announced, with an embarrassed smile.

Taehyung and I were shock for a few moments and then we starting yelling like little kids, congrutaluting Jin and asking at the same time different questions.

"Guys, a question at time." Jin pleaded.

"When?" I asked, opening another bottle of soju.

"A week ago. We were coming home from a date and then we kissed and then he asked and then I spent the night there." Jin had the biggest smile ever, his eyes shining in love and he looked so happy that made my heart melt.

"Oh~ you spent the night there. I see, I see. So, I can assume no longer a virgin?" Taehyung teased, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, making me snort at how ridiculous he looked.

"No, not yet. But soon. I feel so loved and he has been so kind and so gentle. Maybe it's because I am in love, I only see the good in him." I knew Jin was feeling.

"Hyung, don't over think it. Namjoon is an extremely nice man and he has been so patient with you. Don't think about the right time. If you are with him and things get heat up, see if you are ready. If you are not, just telling him the truth." I told him, with a reassuring smile.

He bit his lip, nervously. "What if he gets tired of waiting?"

"That dude literally was stuck in the friendzone for a month and never pressure you to anything. That dude is a keeper, hyung." Taehyung also comforted Jin, who hugged us both.

"Thank you. You guys are the best. Now, Taehyung you were telling me about your exposition?"

"Oh, next week, I will reveal the photos I have been taking off Jungkook. You are invited of course."

I clapped my hands excited. "Uhh I can't wait. And Taehyung, my soul mate, when will you tell my cousin that you are stupidly in love with him, hmm?"

"I will, Jimin. Don't worry, I won't break your cousin's heart." Taehyung told me with a smile.

"Good. Then, I don't have to break your bones one by one. Jungkook is a sweet kid and deserves the world. Don't you dare hurt him." I threatened, my voice slurring because of the alcohol, but still scary enough for Taehyung.

"Now, Jimin what crawled up your ass to make you so moody." Jin asked, taking a sip out of my bottle.

"Yoongi is being stalked by a singer at the company. That diva bitch never lets him out of her sight. He already has so much work and he has been doing extra hours because of her. He comes home exhausted and we get to our bed he just wants to cuddle and sleep. I am sex deprived again! For a week now."

"Can't he just tell her to fuck off?" Taehyung asked.

"No, she is Pd-min's niece."

"That's a shitty situation he is in. But what are you feeling, Jimin? You seem too irritated just the reason to only be sex deprived."

I knew what Taehyung meant and I thought it was time to admit what I have been repressing. "I miss him. I miss our talks before falling asleep. I miss we cooking together in the morning and at night. I do miss the sex, but I miss these cute moments more than anything. I think... I think I am falling for Yoongi."

"You think?"

I am sure.

YOONGI'S POV

My eyes were starting to close due to how tired I was. I texted Jimin asking if he could get me, because I was not sure if I was able to get home without falling asleep. Moreover, if I slept here in the studio, my back would be killing me tomorrow, and I enjoyed sleeping with Jimin. He relaxed me and waking up next to him had become the best thing in the world. I quickly received an affirmative response from him, telling me he would be here in a bit.

I started to shut off my equipment and tidy my things to have an organized workplace for monday.

After a while, I heard a knock on my door, my mind immediately picture Jimin and I smiled tiredly.

I opened the door and my smile vanished. Suran.

"What are you doing here? Please, leave. I am not with mind to work now." Or to handle your  whims and diva mode.

"Good, because I am not here to work." She said with a wicked smile and advance to me.

Before I could register, her lips were on mines and I felt like puking. I tried to push her away, my eyes completely open and I my face in panic.

Then, my knight in shinning armor appeared. "Bitch, that man is mine!" And he pushed her away.

Suran looked at us, in a mix of shock and anger. "My uncle will hear about this!"

"Yes, I will tell him how your cheap ass harassed Yoongi, kissing in forcefully, because you were so depressed." Jimin retort, by my side in a protecting way. I hugged his waist, feeling safe.

She screamed in desperation and left us.

"Can we go home, Jiminie?"

"Yes, you need to rest, because you will be punish tomorrow for letting someone kiss you that wasn't your baby boy." Jimin told me, in a husky tone, while eyeing me up sexily.

"Tomorrow. I have missed you, baby boy."

"Good, I have missed you too, daddy."

------------------------------------------------

Helloo my loviessss

Please check my other story I will update the first chapter after this! its called Discovering Life!

thank you for reading this :)

kisses,

B.W~