Chapter Three

JIMIN'S POV:

"Jimin, listen. I wouldn't mind having a one-night stand with you."

The chopsticks fell from my hands as I was so shocked by his words, completely catching me off guard. I gulped, while the idea settles down on my brain.

Hesitantly, I grabbed my glass of wine, drinking half of the liquid as I let my mind wonder.

I couldn't deny the excitement growing in me as I considered what he said, but also there was worry and hesitation.

I observed him. Although Yoongi had a calm and compose figure, I caught how his breathing was uneven and his hands shook slightly.

I bit my inner cheeks and my tongue wetted my lower lip. I tried to ignore how his eyes lowered at my last action.

"You sure, hyung?"

I hated how my voice cracked and sounded so shaky. Around Yoongi, my confidence evaporated at times and I didn't like to feel like a blushy high school boy.

After he nodded, I said. "Hyung, I don't want things to get awkward between us..."

"Jimin, I have been debating it since last night and we are both adults. I don't see why not." Yoongi said. His voice was steady, but his blush was visibly marking his milky skin and I found it painfully beautiful and adorable.

"Hyung, I don't want things to get awkward between us."

"They won't. It's a one-night thing. In the morning, we go back to the normal." Yoongi said and his offer seemed so irresistible. "I promise on my part I won't get things awkward on my part." He flashed me a sexy smirk and extended his hand.

I extended mine, but before I shook his hand. "If we are going to do this, I promise to not get things awkward on my side."

"So you accept?"

"I do." I answered, trying to conceal my excitement and neediness.

For the rest of the dinner, our conversation flew naturally, but there was an undeniable tension in the air. Moreover, there was a glint in Yoongi's eyes and I found myself biting my lower lip as I watch Yoongi, trying to not get caught. However, judging by his smirk, I was probably not doing a good job.

The tension got thicker as we cleared the table and I washed the dishes. Normally, Yoongi would go to his room, but today he lingered in the kitchen and I could feel his eyes burning on my back, watching my every move. I never felt so conscious washing the dishes.

After I finished, I turned around and found Yoongi drinking wine. He offered me a glass and I gladly accepted it. "Are you trying to set the mood, hyung?" I smirked.

"Maybe." He smirked back, and my heart fluttered a bit.

" Your room or mine?" I asked, playing with the wine.

"Mine."

SMUT WARNING

As soon as we entered his room, Yoongi pushed me against the door and captured my lips in a passionate hungry kiss. My hands found their way to his hair and I couldn't help sighing in pleasure at how soft it was. I had always wondered how it would be like to run my fingers into his mint hair.

I felt his tongue in my lower lip, asking for permission, which I delightedly gave. Our tongues danced, exploring each other's mouth, almost urgently. I tasted the acidic flavour of the wine, as one of my hands cupped his delicate cheek.

Yoongi's hands went from my waist to the back of my tights, making me jump, my legs snaking around his waist as he carried me to his bed.

He lied me down gently, not breaking the kiss, and my hands went down to the hem of his t-shirt. Yoongi broke the kiss and took of his t-shirt, while I did the same, throwing it to the ground, not really caring.

For a moment, my eyes wondered around his milky smooth torso, as my hands moved from his arms to his chest, admiring his beautiful skin and how his body was not extremely toned, but was mesmerizing.

When I raised my eyes, Yoongi was looking at me with the same lust and desire, as his eyes darkened as he admired at my abs. "Seeing something you like, hyung?"

His eyes met mine and he lowered himself, kissing along my jawline until he reached my ear. My pants audible in the silent room.

"Don't call me hyung when we are in bed. And yes, I am seeing something truly worth seeing." He whispered, making me shiver and gulped.

I could feel him smirk against my skin, as he started marking it. I bit my lip, holding my moans, which threatened to leave my mouth. He stopped his marking process and kissed my lips. "Don't bite your lip, Jimin. I want to hear your moans."

His voice sounded so sexy and I groan, flipping us over, this time me straddling him. "My turn." And I made my way from his neck to his chest, leaving red marks all over him. His moans were music to my ears and my confidence growing.

As I reach his trousers waistline, Yoongi flipped us over again, our lips meeting, and my hands explored his back, my nails digging a little bit. I could feel my throbbing erection grinding against Yoongi's, creating a pleasurable friction.

When we separate to catch our breaths, my hands started to unzip his trousers and soon both of our trousers were on the ground alongside our boxers.

I gulped again as I take in Yoongi's size. He is big. Bigger than I've ever seen.

Before I could register what was happening, Yoongi lowered himself and took my length in his mouth. I moaned loudly. "Fuck."

"Jimin, which position do you want?" Yoongi asked as he pumped my length.

"Which one do you want?" I question between moans.

"Get yourself on your hands and knees." He said as he went to grab something from his drawer, which I assumed was lube. This position was one of my favourites and I felt excited and already missing Yoongi's touch.

I heard the squirt sound of the lube as Yoongi put some liquid in his fingers. Without any warning, he put a finger in, making me moan louder.

"Damn, Jimin. You are tight. How long?" He asked as he inserted another finger, now scissoring me.

"Fuck... five months ..." I tried to answer as he had three fingers inside of me. "Yoongi, more."

Getting the hint, Yoongi took his feelings out, making me whimper at the sudden loss, but soon enough I felt something better filling me up. "Oh fuck!"

"God, you are tight." He groaned as he set a pace, rocking his hips against me. My hands grabbed the sheets as I become a moaning mess at every trust.

He angled his hips and hit that sweet spot of nerves, making me scream with pleasure. Yoongi groaned again and started to hit that spot at every trust.

"For fucks sake, Yoongi, faster!" I scream as I felt the need for more pleasure.

He complied and went faster and harder inside of me. The only sounds in the room was the headboard hitting the wall, our moans and the skin slapping.

"Yoongi, I am cl- FUCK DON'T YOU DARE STOP!" I warned him as I felt the familiar feeling in my lower belly.

My mind was blank as I could only focus on his dick inside of me and his amazing and heavenly sounds. He grabbed my dick again, which was aching for any contact.

"You look so sexy right now, Jimin." Yoongi said, with that husky sexy voice and that send me over the edge. I came into his sheets hard as I moaned his name.

A few trusts later, Yoongi came to the sheets too collapsing next to me. The last thing I thought before falling asleep was that must have been the best sex I have ever had.

---------

I need holy water after this...
Hope you guys enjoyed it *-*
Lots of love,
BW~