Chapter Four

JIMIN'S POV

"Well, by those badly covered marks on your neck, your five months sex free mark is over." Taehyung said and Jin was eyeing my neck up. "So, who it was?"

Sighing, I told them everything.

"You had sex with Yoongi?!" Jin shrieked and i felt my face blush.

When I woke up in the morning, I was laying down next to a sleepy Yoongi and I took some minutes to admire his features, almost tracing his lines with my index finger. Last night had been unbelievable and I couldn't forget how good it had felt hearing his moans and groans, how Yoongi's veiny hands had explored my body, and, especially how Yoongi had pleasure me.

I sat on the bed, looking around at how messy the bed was and our clothes all scattered around the floor. I tried to stand up, but my lower half was extremely sore as if I just had my first time. 'Jesus, Yoongi, you broke me.' I though in a mist of happiness and pain, wincing a bit.

Yoongi's eyes opened when I winced for the second time, looking at me. "Morning, Jimin. Are you okay? Or did I destroy your pretty ass that much last night?" His face displayed a smirk, but his eyes were filled with worry. I decided to ignore his provocation.

"I am okay, thank you. Last night, was something else."

"It was, wasn't it?"

I shook my head, getting back to reality. "Yes, I had, Jin hyung. And if you want to know it was one of the best I have ever had." I confessed to them.

"Yes, by the look of those hickies it really seems like it." Taehyung said, with a cocky smile and I rolled my eyes at him. "Do you want pizza for lunch? I am going to order some."

"Yes, you know the one I want." I said, and he left me alone with Jin.

The older boy blushed every time his eyes wondered around my neck. "Jin hyung, I know you disapprove what I have done."

"No, Jimin, it's not that... I am curious..." Jin said, his face blushing even more.

"Are you curious about sex?" I whispered at him, knowing that he didn't want Taehyung to listen.

He nodded. "Is it that amazing?"

"Depends on who you do with." I answered.

"Do you think you I am doing wrong on waiting?" Jin asked, his voice shaking slightly.

Jin was also twenty-five years old like Yoongi and I knew that at times he questioned his life choices when it came to this decision. "You want my honest opinion, hyung? Just because people around you are doing it you shouldn't feel pressure to do it. If you are not comfortable, don't do it. I actually have a feeling you won't be a virgin for long." I said and Jin just nodded, his adorable cheeks resembling a tomato. He opened his arms and I ran to them hugging him tightly.

Our bonding moment was interrupted by a crashing noise coming from upstairs, making both of us jump.

Jin looked angrily at the ceiling. "I swear to God, one day. Just one day, I will go upstairs, and I will give that walking disaster a piece of my mind."

-----&-----

While I was walking back home, I received a call from my cousin.

"Kookie!"

"Hi, Jiminie! Are you?"

"I would be better if you learned the damn formalities kid! I am older than you. Have some respect."

"If you were taller..."

"Don't you dare go there, Jeon Jungkook, or I will tell aunty why her favourite vase suddenly disappeared."
I said, smiling thriumpaly as I hear him groan.

"Fine, hyung. You win."

"Now, tell me why you called?"

"Well, I am coming to Seoul next week! Surprised! The modelling company called me and they want me there for this huge campaign and they are paying for everything."

"That's good news! I can't wait to introduce to my friends and show you Seoul."

"Well you have to thank that our family good genes came directly to me."

I rolled my eyes at his attitude, but deep down I missed the little brat. Although he seemed to be really full of himself, Jungkook was really shy and a reserved boy, who liked to do his own thing. "Yeay, yeay lets us praise the almighty beauty of Jeon Jungkook."

"See you are getting the hang of it. I got go, hyung. We will talk in the meantime. Bye!"

"Bye, cousin!" I hang up and felt happier. I missed my cousin a lot and I couldn't wait to have him here. I walked to a near coffee shop to grab a mocha and I found Yoongi sitting down in a table with who I assumed was Hoseok, by the looks of the man. I had seen around the company and I was positive that I had danced with him a few times as a back-up dancer. That man had skills.

I felt a slight pride as I looked at the work of art Yoongi had in his smooth neck.

After paying for my drink, I went out of the coffee shop, just waving at them as greeting, since those two seemed in deep conversation and I didn't want to bother them.

JIN'S POV

I was laying down on my bed, trying to sleep since I had a big meeting tomorrow. However, my delightful neighbour didn't think I deserved my beauty sleep.

Having enough of his noise, I got up of bed, not caring that I was wearing my pyjamas only and went out of the apartment.

I got to his door and knocked on it angerly. I heard shuffling inside before the door was opened by a tall purple haired boy.

My complaints got caught in my throat, as I take in his handsome appearance.

"Yes?" The stranger asked, his voice husky and manly, making my heart beat slightly faster.

"I am sorry to bother you, but your music his music is preventing me from getting my beloved and very needed sleep. Even though it's good music, it makes the walls vibrate in an unpleasant way. Also, you are always making tremendous noise at breaking things. Please be more careful." I ranted, and the boy got obvious uncomfortable and slightly embarrassed.

"I am so sorry about the music, I will be starting to listen to it with headphones. And about the breaking things, I am very clumsy. My friends call me God of Destruction, because I end up breaking everything." He apologised, his smile exposing his dimple, which distracted me.

"I have noticed that. It's okay, but please try to be more careful." I said.

"I will try and, by the way, I am Namjoon." The boy said, extending his hand.

"Seokjin, but you can call me Jin. All of my friends do so."

"Are we friends?" He laughed, and I feel a pink dust appear on my cheeks.

"Well, we just met, but you might end up being friends. We never know the future." I babbled the words. "Well, good night."

I turned my back and started walking to the elevator, when I heard him calling my name.

"Forgot to tell you. Nice pyjamas." He said, smirking.

I walked faster to the elevator.

---------

Hope you guys are having a nice day!
Kisses,
BW~