Chapter 1: Feelings

(Alan's POV)

I really like Marshmello and things he does and feel like I like him more than a friend but wouldn't that mean...NO! I only like him as a friend and no more than a friend.

I'm at a concert with him while he was getting ready for the performance. I was listening to his songs on a couch. I got up and started walking. I could feel the beat of his music moving me. And then Marshmello come through the door, without looking in front of him and I was to busy looking at my phone and I was walking towards his door and then I walked into him, falling on the ground, he fell too. I dropped my phone, luckily it didn't crack, I was rubbing my head when I heard him get up and walk towards me. I completely froze I thought he was going yell at me or something, I don't know why but instead he put out his hand saying.

"Are you ok, Alan?"I was blushing really hard under the mask covering my mouth and cheeks. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up he then said.

"I'm so sorry Alan. I should've been looking where I was going."He sounded like he was in trouble or something. I then spoke with courage

"N-no I should've been looking where I was going."He smiled and then hugged me. I blushed really hard.

"Thank you so much for not getting angry, Alan."What was he talking about? I wouldn't get angry.

He then ran towards the stage where he was going to perform. I watched as he was performing. I just sat on couch thinking about him he was on my mind all the time.

I then laid on the couch daydreaming about him, and then I mumbled.

"I love you too..."One of the guards next to me said.

"Excuse me?"I sat up quickly not responding. He shrugged it off and left.

"I can't believe I said that!"I said under my breath. After a couple of minutes it was intermission and Marshmello came backstage and sat right next to me while looking at his phone. I completely froze there while he sat, he looked at me and smiled. I blushed hardly. I don't know how I knew he smiled under the helmet. I then wanted to spark a conversation but didn't know how to but he already started it.

"Hey Alan."He said as if he was on a game show.

"Um... Y-yes?"I said nervously.

"Can I ask you something?"He said.

"Y-yes."I said nervously. God I sound so cliche!

"If you had to chose a person to be your soulmate forever, who would it be?"He said. I blushed at the fact that he wanted to ask me that. Well I can't tell him that it would be him I have to improvise.

"Um.... Ariana grande maybe?"I said nervously.

"Hm.. Not bad."He said. He then continued to look at his phone.

I couldn't tell him that it was him, otherwise I would've sound gay! I don't even know if he is gay!

The intermission was over and the show was back. He ran towards stage with his hands out waving at the crowd. I saw him and smiled.

"He so devoted to his fans.."I then felt a feeling taking over me. It was a voice. It said.

"Hey do you really love him?,Alan"It said.

"What do you mean. I love him so much but I can't tell him that I do."I said under my breath.

"Well if you really love him, how about you go onstage and kiss him right on the lips?"It said mischievously.

"WHAT!!!???"I yelled under my breath.

"Yes do it, make him know that you do love him by kissing right on the lips."It said.

"No I don't wanna go straight for it, I wanna confess first."I said.

"Well then, just don't confess to him at all then.... He is a straight forward person so he doesn't want to wait for some silly confession, he wants romance."It said.

"No he's very patient with things and would accept a confession."I said.

"No Alan, he wants you to think he's a patient person but what he really wants is romance in a instant!"It said.

"Really...?"I said in disbelief.

"Yes now get out there and kiss him, it'll make him and you happy!"It said.

"But what if he's not gay and he's has a girlfriend or something?"I said.

"Hmm... Then just say it was a prank, he'll understand."It said.

"Ok...."I said nervously. I then walked towards the stage where there smoke and lasers everywhere. I couldn't even see him! I walked slowly towards the stairs, where there would be a podium where his music equipment would be. I then see his LED Marshmello helmet shining through the smoke. He was jumping up and down. I then hear from the crowd.

"ALAN WALKER!!"People were starting to notice I was there and he started to notice I was there too. And then I started to stare at him.

I then lifted his helmet, he didn't jerk away. He just stood there and then I lifted it enough to reveal his lips and then I leaned in closer and then....