Chapter 8:Parents and Family (Part 3 finally!)

|I made this picture but I used a base because I can't draw... So yeah, hope you like it and please ignore the things in the way|

Alan's POV

   I was walking with Chris to his parents house and he was holding my hip as we walked.

"I still can't believe I just said nya in the middle of the airport aloud..." I complained.

"Well Alan, I thought it was adorable!" He laughed.

"I guess you could say that but I didn't wanna be cute..." I mumbled.

"Why not? That's why I love you," He said.

"Yeah but I don't wanna be.." I griped quietly.

"Well, either way, I'll still love you no matter what."I smiled and hugged him quickly. A car parked right next to us.

"Marshmello, what's up!" It was Slushii, Chris's friend.

"Hey nothing big!" Chris responded.

"Oh and who is this?" Slushii asked.

"Oh, Slushii, this is Alan.. Alan Walker," He introduced me.

"Oh yeah I've heard of you.. You're famous for that song, Faded, it's one of the most popular songs in the world!" He said excitedly.

"Yeah, I'm that guy" I said. "Yeah anyways, Chris, where you and him headed to?" He asked.

"To my parent's house. They wanted to see Alan." He told him.

"Oh, well, they never asked you to see me when you first became my friend but now they're asking you to see him as a friend. . ." He silently griped.

"Well Julian, he's not a exact friend," He hinted at the relationship.

"What do you mean?" I noticed he looked down at Chris's hand which was around my hip.

"Oh..That's what you mean," Julian finally got the hint.

"Yeah surprised?"

"A little, but I suppose you do dress a little gay. . . I mean, is it a little gay that you wear somewhat tight white shirt and pants?" He asked.

"Dude really?!" I just giggled and looked at him.

"I mean when I first saw you I was like, "I wonder if he's gay", because it is a little gay." He told him.

"You agree with him too!" Chris looked at me as I laughed and kissed him on the cheek, he blushed. Julian bent his head and said, "Aww..That's cute"

Chris then looked away in embarrassment.

"Why are you embarrassed by that?" Slushii giggled.

"I'm just so use to acting tough around you"

"Well you can stop now because I don't care" "Ok well why are you here" "I have a concert here in Philadelphia and actually I pass by your parents house on the way there so I can take you guys there" "Really well let's go" "But under one condition"I looked confused and so did marshmello "You guys have to do something that I always wanted see" "And what's that"Marshmello said confused "Alan will jump into your arms and you guys have to kiss!" "Why do you want see that"Marshmello asked "Because I always see these in movies and I wanna see one of these in real life" "Ok fine"I then backed up and marshmello was ready to catch me and so I ran towards him and I jumped and he caught me and kissed me I saw that Slushii was fangirling (or fanboying which one)As me and marshmello kissed and I swear he was more quick with the kiss than usual because he gave me like a one second kiss then just dropped me and I was confused but he didn't and just stood up straight "Ok you guys impressed me now get in"We then got in the car and Slushii drove off to his parent's house, while driving we passed by a house that was pretty violent when it came to visitors so they threw stuff like glass bottles and pieces of wood and for some reason marshmello was holding me tightly but we were inside the car where it's safe but he still held me and once he let me go he looked away and tried to grab his attention but he wouldn't turn around and I touched his hands and the were really cold like ice, is he still affected by the whole mess that happened or is his hands that cold and he just looked tired and out of breath but I don't why. We arrived at his house and his parents were waiting outside and said goodbye to Slushii as he took off to his concert "Hey Christopher it's been too long since we seen you"His mother said happily while hugging "Oh and is this man who you swept off his feet and he just fell in love with you" "Yeah mom its him"Marshmello said he sounded he was out of breath and sad "Hey what's wrong with you you sound tired"His father said patting his back "I'm fine"Marshmello said with a bit of a voice crack, I looked at him worryingly but he looked away like he was ignoring me "C'mon let's get inside"Marshmello's mom said as she pulled my arm inside and his father putting his arm around him as they walked, we walked and saw his parent's house was very modern yet rustic "Anyways your name is Alan right"Said his mother "Yes" "Well nice to meet you and we hope that you two will stay together forever and love each other" "Um right but currently I don't know what's wrong with him right now he's acting pretty distant from me and maybe intentionally ignoring me" "Hm that is a little strange but maybe its because he's just nervous to his parents again" "Maybe but I doubt it" "Anyways let's go somewhere like the mall he always loves to go there just to see what's in the stores that'll fix him up" "Maybe that will but let's hope he works out something"We then headed outside to drive to the mall but marshmello didn't do his usual like to drive so I had to and throughout the whole drive he just stared out the window and kept holding his heart like it was in pain and I just tried to ignore it. We arrived and he got off more slow than usual and so I stayed by his parents and he just walked in sorrow, We got in and walked around the fountains and stores but non of them even made him look up and so I told his mom "It isn't working Mrs.Comstock" "I don't understand he always loves to gaze at those and now he's not even cracking a smile" "Do you think he's depressed"Said marshmello's dad "No he's not..You know what you guys move on I'm going to talk to him whether he likes it or not" "Ok we'll by the next fountain"I then walked up to him and took off his mask and saw he had red eyes and dried up tears "Chris why are you ignoring me"He didn't answer me and just looked away "Answer me god damn it!"He still didn't answer "Stop ignoring me let me help you what's going on!" "You know what's going on I'm tired and I'm out of breath I'm out of love to give you my heart is empty I gave you all my love I had and now it's gone!.." "Then why didn't you tell me" "Because I'm scared I'll mess up and 'cause that mess again" "Ok listen...."

I saw that he was touched and that his hands felt more warmer and his red eyes started to fade away and looked like he realized what he had become and hugged me "..Thank you for being the one that made my heart fill with love again" "You're welcome.." "When we get home I have something for you very special" "What is it" "It's a secret"I giggled and me and him walked off towards the other fountain where his parents were and a couple of fans and they looked surprise probably because I sang and they were applauding and so were some fans, we then spent the rest of the day in the mall till it was night and then we went back and stayed the night there and me and marshmello went up to his parents guest bedroom and once I closed the door I asked marshmello what was the "surprise" about "Ok so was the whole surprise abou-"I saw that he was topless and I blushed red "Well since you gave me so much love now it's time that I give some of that love back" "What do you mean" "Well I'll give you some love back to you as in..My love" "Oh..T-that type of love" "Yeah you want it"I felt an urge to say yes but say no basically my body telling me yes but my mind telling me no but then the lust of me just took over me and I really want him to touch me "I don't want you..."I said smiling mischievously "Oh really" "Yeah..I want your body"He smiled and picked me up and carried me to the bed and got on top of me and kissed me I felt so alive "..I want you to fill me with your love.."I moaned and then he kissed my neck for awhile and then he sexually bit my neck and I moaned loud "..Don't stop.."He then pulled everything off of him and he did the same to me and he had inserted himself in me and I felt pleasure going up my body he pulls my hips back and forth as he thrusts "Claim me one touch and I ignite"(Sort of a reference to one of Alan's songs)He then went faster and harder and then I felt something that wasn't suppose to be there like he has gone too deep but I didn't care I just want him to fill me with his "love"and so he did he filled me to the brim and he laid down tired and I got on top of him and he stroked my hair and kissed me on the forehead and fell asleep on his chest

A/N
You know i had to do it to 'em