Chapter 10: Surgery

|Try a new writing style hope you like it ☺ Also I'm skipping to the part where there's surgery because I'm too lazy to wait for 8 months|

(Marshmello's POV)

I'm waiting outside for Alan's surgery to be over with, I had my fingers intertwined in worry and stress hoping Alan would be safe after the surgery but, I was the one who mostly caused this so I deserve some of the stress. I heard door open and a surgeon came out and asked.

"Mr. Comstock right?"He asked looking at his paper. I nodded in agreement and motioned his head to come in and so I followed him in and saw Alan laying and sleeping peacefully.

"Is he ok?"I asked the surgeon in worry.

"He's fine but he may need to stay in the hospital for awhile to recover."He said looking at him and looking back to me.

"Why would you need to care?"He questioned me.

"I'm technically the father to his child"I said looking at Alan. He nodded but quickly looked up to me.

"I hope you do know it isn't one child, it's two"He said with a raspy voice. I looked surprised and looked at him.

"What! It's twins, how!"I quietly shouted not to wake Alan.

"I don't know, life is a wonder that'll never be solved"He said looking down at his papers and writing down something.

"Well, do you know what's their gender at least"I asked him in worry and confusion.

"Nope, as soon as they cut them out of his lower abdomen, they took them and we never got the chance to see their gender"He said pinching the bridge of his nose. I was utterly eager to know their gender or even if their alive and that's why I was mostly worried about, I was worried if they would be alive or dead, if Alan would be ok and well, I was beyond going to pass out. A woman in surgeons' clothes came into the room and whispered something into the other surgeon's ear, the surgeon nodded and said.

"Mr. Comstock please come with us"He said walking and looking at me, I followed him into another room with two incubators and two small bodies wrapped in pink cloth. I saw inside and saw two babies sleeping peacefully.

"Are they..My children?"I said putting my hand on top of the incubators, the lady nodded and said.

"When we got them out they weren't crying which usually means they're alive so we quickly rushed them to another room and performed CPR on them, after awhile they're heartbeat was back and they were breathing and for convenience you have two twin girls"She explained in a happy matter, I felt tears of joy forming in my eyes as I could see the images of me and Alan playing with them as they got older. Another doctor came in and told everyone that Alan was awake and I felt excited at the word awake so I ran towards the other room where Alan was and saw him sitting upright with his eyes half asleep, I walked up to him and held his hand and he looked at me and smiled weakly.

"You've made it out alive, and I'm glad you're safe"I said to him weakly, he saw my joy and asked.

"Why are you crying?"He said weakly.

"Because our children, they're alive and well"I said happily, his eyes went wide and smiled more strongly. His expression was already saying a million words, I hugged him and he hugged back, I hated to tell him that he had to stay in the hospital but I had to.

"Alan.."I said softly.

"Yes?"He said with a joyous tone. 

"You have to stay in the hospital for awhile and probably won't see our children for awhile"I said sympathetically trying not to be disappointing.

"What..Why?..."He said as his happy tone started to fade away into a sad tone.

"Because you need to recover from the surgery"I said sadly, he had a frown and I couldn't help but feel bad for him. A surgeon then spoke up.

"You know you two can see your children if you'd like to"The surgeon said, both me and Alan's face lit up with joy and I told one of them to get them two, the surgeon left then came back with one baby in each arm, Alan's face was enlightened as the surgeon gave Alan both babies.

"Oh my god.."Alan said silently as tears began to form in his eyes, I was the same way, I put my finger out to one of them and she grabbed my finger holding it tightly. I was tearful and we had to eventually give them names.

"Alan.."I said quietly, Alan just nodded.

"We have to give them names you know"I said to him smiling, he looked surprised and laughed weakly.

"I completely forgot.."He said silently giggling, he then started thinking of names until he snapped out of his thinking state by one of the girls opening their eyes. She was the one on the right who had piercing blue eyes just like Alan and then, the other opened her eyes and had my gold-ish hazel eyes and the first things she ever did was smile and giggle while the other was mostly snuggling in with the pink fluffy cloth wrapped around. She was so adorable, the other one though was very bubbly and was putting her hands out to feel.

"I think we name this one Everly"Alan said putting his hand on the one with blue eyes.

"How about we change it a little, instead of a Y how about two E's"I said, he looked at me and thought for second.

"So.. Everlee?" He said questionably.

"Yes, and personally I think it's a very unique name"I said mostly confident. He giggled and kissed my cheek and started to caress the one with gold-ish hazel eyes and said.

"What about this one?"He said smiling as she kept holding tightly to his finger.

"Hm.. Her eyes remind me of the sun and the sun is a star and a star belongs to the night sky where the moon is so.. Luna?"I said.

"It's beautiful.."He said putting his hand on my cheek, I silently giggled.

"So.. Everlee and Luna"He said softly smiling, I nodded in return and kissed his cheek. The girls were looking at each other and laughing until Everlee softly sneezed, me and Alan stared at each other and just awed over her. Me and Alan fell asleep on each other and the girls were softly sleeping.

A/N
Two words. I cried ;)