Chapter 20: I miss his touch...

I woke up a mess on Tijs bed while Tijs was asleep next to me. I sat up and yawned and saw it was another cloudy day, I slowly made my way out of the bed and went outside the room to find it completely trashed with beer bottles everywhere on the floor, I made my way down the stairs without having to step on shattered glass and saw people asleep on the floor and even with a guy asleep on the behind the TV stand somehow!. I saw a guy outside out on the patio staring out into the blush rose garden. I went outside and saw him with a black long sleeve shirt and regular black jeans. He looked back at me and smiled a warm smile, I smiled back and went to stare at the roses with him.

"How long have you been awake?"I asked him politely.

"Long enough.."He responded back. I giggled and looked at into the roses.

"It's surprising how these roses still look completely bright and full of life even with cold weather and barely any sun.."I said as I was hypnotized by the swirls in the roses.

"Yeah.. I've never really knew how flowers worked here in Norway, because I'm from the Netherlands so.."He said calmly.

"Oh so you're from the same country Tijs was in?"I asked surprised. He nodded and asked me a question.

"I never got your name by the way"He asked me.

"Oh.. Um.."I was scared to tell him my name because what if he figures out I'm missing. I decided to use my middle name as a cover up.

"..It's.. Olav.."I responded to his question. He giggled and looked away. I looked confused.

"What's so funny?"I asked him.

"I'm sorry.. I don't mean to laugh but.. Your name kinda sounds like the snowman from Frozen"He giggled in between breaths. I never realized my name does sound like that snowman from Frozen. I tried to giggled along with him but I was mostly being confused on my name.

"My name is Martin, Martin Garrix"He said. I've heard that name but not a whole lot of times.

"Cool name! And so you were at the party?"I asked.

"Hell yeah I was! it was great too, after you and Tijs went to bed. Things got out of hand real fast!"He said as he motioned it with his hands.

"Like what happened?"I asked him.

"I don't know where to start! it was so fucking weird and crazy, I couldn't even process half of it!"He shouted quietly.

"Well try to remember what you did remember"I told him.

"Alright alright, so first, Kygo was acting so fucking gay like holy shit!, he was basically hitting up every single guy in that party including me. David Guetta was wild as shit! he was jumping off the roof into the pool, he almost caught the place on fire and he stole this bouquet from a store and then gave to some random guy on the streets. I personally was basically drinking and eating everything possible in the fridge including the ice in the freezer and using up all the coffee beans to drink all the coffee I could, I felt so sick after that, that I threw up like 5 times under 20 minutes. Armin (Van Buren) was a trash god, he knew how to fucking pollute the whole pool in 4 minutes and the roof looks like someone spilled paint and then poured dead fish on it and left it there, which actually happened. Hardwell is the Poker master, he told everyone that he could beat everyone in a game of Poker while drunk and he wreck their asses up like there's no tomorrow and won about 1 million dollars that night. Zedd came over and once he got drunk, some weird shit happened! he was fucking pole dancing like a stripper and constantly played Windows XP intro but it was earrape and he got banged by Kygo so goddamn hard, you can hear literally everything, even stuff you don't wanna hear..And that's only what I can remember!"He explained everything. My eyes were open wide as I realized you should never let these DJ's have alcohol.