Chapter 21: Reunited

Chris looked at me and cried and I smiled back at him. He fell to the ground and covered his mouth and cried. I kneeled down to him and hugged him and he hugged back tightly.

"Alan.. You don't understand how much I missed you..!"He howled in my shoulder.

"I missed you too.."I said soothingly. He kept crying in my shoulder. I pulled away and I led him inside, Tijs had already left, I sat him down on the couch and I sat next to him.

"Alan.. I was worried about you, I thought you got kidnapped because you went missing.."Chris exclaimed.

"I know but I was just.. Being clueless of my actions and not thinking ahead.."I said as I looked down. He placed his hand on my hand and said.

"I've done the same, and I'm sorry for what I did to you.. I was also being clueless of my actions"He said as his grip tighten on my hand. I smiled and my other hand on his.

"It's ok.. Besides.. I love you.. My lil' mello.."I said as I stroked his cheek. He blushed then came back and said.

"Well.. You're my lil' potato..!"He said as he stroked my cheek. I giggled and kissed him and he kissed back. I then got on top of him and laughed.

"You look like a mess by the way!"I teased him and he just laughed.

"Well, you look like a gay emo leprechaun!"He said back playfully. I scoffed and laid on his chest and held to his hips and he held on to my neck...

A/N
I'm ending this book because this book is being weird and is only letting me do a certain amount of chapters but there will be another book continuing this and it'll be a lot more interesting because I'm gonna add a little twist to it and it'll be a lot more depressing and dramatic. Anyways have a great day and I'll talk to you in the other book later. Bye!.- EG!