Chapter 11: I miss you...

|Don't ask where I got the picture from...|

(Marshmello's POV)

I left the hospital at 4am and went back to my house, it's been awhile since I returned, it felt like I was tour but I wasn't actually, I wasn't staying here for long. I had to go back to America for music purposes and work, I didn't want to leave Alan alone with our kids. I decided to call some friends from America who were hopefully awake.

(Couple minutes pass)

I eventually had to hang up, it was almost 5am and I'm still waiting for something to happen. I got on Twitter and tweeted a post and laid on the couch, I could hear the lyrics from one of Alan's song Sing me to sleep play in my head.

Sing me to sleep now
Sing me to sleep
Oh just sing me to sleep now!
Sing me to sleep

For me, it was soothing tune just to listen too while you sleep, eventually I fell asleep while it played in my head.

(The next day)

I woke up on the couch, desperately I called the hospital to see if Alan is out yet, they said he wouldn't be back until 2 days from now but I could visit him so, I got up from the couch and went outside and drove to the hospital Alan was at.

(One hour later)

I parked outside the hospital and went inside. I got directions to his room and went to his room. I opened the door to his room and he was sleeping, I simply just smiled at him and went towards him and sat down next to him. I wanted to just shake him and hopefully wake him up but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't allow that, I laid my head in his lap and just started to doze off, I fell asleep there.

A/N
Pretty boring I know but I swear it gets more interesting, but with that being said, bye and I'll talk to you all later -KS!