Chapter 15: Runaway

(Alan's POV)

I wake up sitting on the ground with my head against the glass balcony door and I'm stripped naked. I sit up and saw Chris laying in the bed, I got up and looked outside, it was pouring with rain, I looked at the time and it read 12:24AM. I don't trust Chris enough to be in the same room with him, in fact, I don't think I trust him completely, Should I just leave?, Should I stay and hopefully he'll make up?, I don't know but my mind's telling me I should leave, along with my heart, I don't relive what happened when I tried to see my family again do I? My mind is wandering and I could make up my mind on, if I should leave or not?. If I'm gonna endure the pain again, I know I'm not alone. I walked up to my dresser and put on clothes and grabbed my backpack and packed for what seemed like a trip and left the house (If you didn't know, him and Alan decided to move in together).

(2 HOURS LATER)

I walked the streets of the city with only street lights and outdoor lights from stores to light my way as I walked in the pouring rain, my hoodie was soaked and I tried calling my parents and siblings but they wouldn't respond to my calls and I didn't know anyone else that's in Bergen. I stood on the edge of street for something to happen but nothing ever did happen and nothing will happen! I silently sobbed and wished for some sort of saint to just come down and take me to safety. I saw a white figure appear in front of me, it was Chris, he reached his hand out for me but I didn't take his hand as, I didn't feel right, I couldn't feel his actual presence. He then forcefully grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me but I kept pulling at his force and then I snapped out of it and fell backwards into a puddle and I saw he wasn't even there. I just curled in a ball and sobbed until I heard footsteps coming close to me. I didn't feel any rain on me anymore and I felt an actual human presence near me, extremely close to me, I looked up and saw a tall guy with an umbrella, I stood up and saw he was mostly pretty muscular but was skinny at the same time. It was cold and I was shivering, this hoodie was doing anything to help me keep warm, and I was desperate to find warmth. I don't know who this person is but, maybe I could just closer and maybe just get under his arm. I slowly moved closer to him and slightly make my way under his arm and I eventually slipped inside his arm and mostly snuggled in between his bicep, he saw I was under his arm but didn't do anything but instead, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in tighter. I felt warmer as he held me between his arm and him. He looked down at me and smiled as he turned himself towards me.

"Hey.. Alan.."He said softly. How did he know my name, well maybe half the reason is because I'm famous but besides that. I looked confused but he slowly twitched the umbrella away from his face and I realized who it was, tears began to form in my eyes as I hugged him and he hugged back.

"..Tijs.."...

A/N
Aha Cliffhanger!! That's right I'm leaving at that but I got a little question. Do you know who Tijs is?. I'll give you hint, he's a DJ just like Alan and Marshmello but he's slightly more older. Can you guess?. If you already know who this is then, congrats! You already know who this is and you guys are lucky! But the ones who don't, good luck with finding out who this is :T. Anyways have a great day and I'll talk to my little blossoms later. Bye!. -EG!