Chapter 3:Rumors On Social Media And In Real life

I look at my TV when I turned it on it was on the news.

|BREAKING NEWS| At 1:30 Today, it was told that there were sightings that Alan Walker and Marshmello were seen kissing and "making out" below stage and was caught on video and rumors on social media and in real life. These two djs are maybe on the road to something more special.|

"OH MY GOD!" I said hysterically.

I was being broadcasted to the world. I was so humiliated but happy at the same time. I then got like a million tweets on twitter. I checked my Twitter and it was blowing up with tweets like. "Alan are u in love with marshmello?! and"Alan are u and marshmello in love and are gay?!". It was blowing up with those tweets.

I then went upstairs to my balcony and saw what looked like a million fans outside along with reporters from news channels. I went back inside, and then Marshmello's calling me. I answer the phone with him saying.

"Have you seen Twitter and Facebook!?" "Yeah why?" I said "Well, because now everyone's going nuts." He said. "Well... I don't know what to do.." I said. "Can I come to your house?" He asked anxiously. "Why?" I asked. "Well, because people are hunting me down and um.. They're maybe in my house.." He murmured nervously. "Well, it ain't better over here than over there, but yeah you can." I said. "Thank you so much! I'll be there in 5 minutes!" He said gladly he then hung up. "Oh my god! I just invited him with little to no context whatsoever! Oh well he's coming over, I can't stop him now." I said.

|5 MINUTES LATER|

I'm laying on my bed looking at my phone when I hear a knock on my window, it was Marshmello! I open my window to let him in.

"Marshmello! you're here!" I said.

"Quit calling me Marshmello, just call me Chris."(His real name) He said.

"Well what do you want to do Chris" I asked.

"Netflix and Chill?"(Insert cringy Lenny face) He asked.

"Umm... You know what? Why not? I'm bored." I said.

|10 MINUTES LATER|

Me and Marshmello(still gonna call him that because it's fun)are sitting on the couch, with a blanket over us watching some Netflix when he said.

"Hey, can you give me the remote?" I reach for the remote and grab it and give it to him, but then my knee slipped and I fell on top of him. Our fingers were intertwined, while I was laying on him, but then I removed the blanket on top of us to reveal that he was topless and he had a small 6 pack, I blushed at the sight. He looked at me confusingly, we just stared until I got off top of him and just sat there not talking at all, until he broke the silence.

"Alan were you blushing when you saw my chest?" I quickly responded.

"Umm.... Maybe I was." I sounded like a little child telling a lie.

He then giggled and grabbed my hand. I blushed but didn't do anything, and then out of nowhere I jolted right on top of him again. It's the damn boner he's giving me! But then he didn't stare like before. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down to where I was laying on his chest. I was considered to be small compared to him. He then cupped my cheek and kissed me. I was blushing so hard!

He then broke the kiss and then he started kiss my neck down to my sensitive spot and I moaned a little. He then started to suckle it a little bit and I moaned even louder, the people outside could here me moaning and then went nuts they knocked on the door, they knocked on the window but marshmello didn't care. He just kept on suckling on my neck and I didn't care either, I just kept on enjoying the pleasure. He then started to lick down to my chest, where I moaned louder.

"Chris don't stop..." I moaned.

"I don't plan to."

He then started to put his hand near my crotch and then unzipped my pants zipper. I blushed and try to say something but then he kissed me, silencing me. And couldn't resist, I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it. He then pulled my pants along with my boxers and then he did the same to him. He then broke the kiss and turned me over to my back. He then grabbed his "member" and thrust into me. I quickly winced at the pain, he then looked down to me saying. "Are you ok?" I then said. "Yeah I'm fine.. Just keep going." He then kept going thrusting back and forth slowly until I stopped wincing at pain. He then thrusts faster and harder and I came all over my stomach, so much for being a virgin. I moaned  louder until he came in me. I was tired and happy at the same time. He was the same way. We both laid next to each other, naked, and then we almost  slept but then one of the blinds went open and a girl with her phone snapped a picture, there was a light show of flashing. Me and Marshmello went upstairs to my bedroom where we slept.