Chapter 2:The Kiss

I leaned in closer and then we kissed.|Please listen to the song above while reading, it makes better|

For some reason, He didn't jerk away or push me away. He just stood there and took it in. I then pulled away and looked down, grabbing my arm nervously.

He then cupped my cheek and pulled it towards his face. We both just stared at each other. He took off his helmet, he stared deeply in my sky blue eyes and I stared in his yellowish hazel eyes. I then jumped into his arms and hugged him with a tear in my eye. He accepted me.. He didn't hate me.. He.. He loved me too.

But then he tossed me offstage towards some cushion, in case somehow Marshmello fell offstage he'd at least be cushioned from the fall, and then he jumped off towards and got on top of me and started to take off my hoodie.(His mask was already off because of the kiss) and started kiss my neck, I laughed as it tickled me and once he found sensitive spot, I moaned.(Meanwhile the crowd watches in shock and confusion and maybe some fangirls screaming their head off)He eventually said.

"I didn't know that you were sensitive."Like he was joking.

"Yes I am."As I moaned a little bit.
He just giggled and started to kiss my sensitive spot. I moaned louder as he started to suck a little. He then pulled away and smiled, I smiled too.

We both stood up and got up onstage and walked away towards backstage and he called the concert short. I went home and he did too.

"I can't believe that just happened!!"I said. I was expecting the voice to respond but I think it was a one time thing..Maybe it was my lust? I don't know but when I turned on the TV, I was surprised...