Chapter 19: One Night Stand

| Sorry not sorry ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)\

I pulled away from the hug and asked Tijs politely the question, if I could have sex with him, but I doubt he say yes.

"Tijs, this may sound crazy, but trust me when I say this, but could I have.. Sex with you.."I asked him as polite as possible trying not to sound desperate for pleasure.

"I.. Um.." Tijs stuttered as he blushed and looked away in embarrassment. I did the same to try to hide my red face.

"I know it's sudden and wrong but, I'm really tense so please.. Do me a favor.."I asked him again. He let out a sigh and spoke.

"Are you really..?"He asked me. I nodded in response and he let out another sight.

"Well.. My wife isn't here and.. It's a party full of guys and it's night and pretty much everyone is drunk so.. Yeah I guess so.."He said. I felt more happier at the fact he said yes.. Well my Lust and Pride are mostly happy, I feel like of they were actually people and not voices, they'd be fangirl screaming right now. Tijs led to me to his bedroom and I simply waited for him on the bed, he looked sorrowful and I told him.

"Tijs.. If you don't wanna do this, you don't have too.. I'm just saying.."I said to him. He got on the bed and pushed me down.

"No, I actually feel comfortable with doing this with you.. Even though you're my friend, but what's wrong with that?" He said more enthusiastically. I smiled at him knowing he's ok with this.

He began to kiss my neck softly then put more passion in it, his lips felt soft as they press against my skin. He began resurface from my neck and started to unzip my pants then pull them down, I moaned slightly as he caresses my erection softly. He then slowly put my 'member' in his mouth and went up and down ( I just don't like using S U C C¯\_(ツ)_/¯). I moaned at this and wanted him to go faster. He went faster and I moaned loudly, I was already dripping with precum. I was closing to coming as he went faster and I was moaning loudly because I couldn't control the tone of my voice, and I never really experienced anything like this before. I felt a shiver go up my body seconds before I came in Tijs mouth, I was panting heavily as Tijs climbed on top of me and smiled. He gave me a 'are you ready?' look and I gave him a 'hell fucking yeah!' look in return and he started unbuttoned pants and pull out his 'member' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and position himself along with me, he slowly puts him self in  me and begins to pull my hips towards him. I winced at the pain and tears began to form in my eyes but it eventually turned into pleasure and I started to moan loudly, Tijs began to pant heavily as he began to thrust harder and faster and I felt like I was scream moaning already but I guess not because I moaned even louder. I could hear loud murmuring  downstairs as I kept moaning. If I kept this up someone might catch us doing it, I heard Tijs stop thrusting and covered my mouth, which silenced my moans, I heard the door knock  and I panicked but try to keep calm.

"Yo Tijs, you ok?" I heard a deep voice call from outside the door.

"I'm fine man!"I heard Tijs called back to them while panting slightly.

"You sure?, we heard groans and moans from downstairs and we wanted to check in on you!" One of his friends called to him.

"Yes I'm completely sure! how many people are with you right now?" He called back to his friend.

"Like.. The entire party!"I felt shocked as he said 'entire party'. He replied back saying he was ok and they all went back downstairs. He removed his hand from my mouth and said to me.

"Alan, if we're going to do this you'll have to stay quiet" He whispered to me. I nodded as I put my face in the pillow to drown out my moans, then he started to thrust into me and I moaned. I felt his breath on my back as he panted more and more as he started to thrust faster, I could feel myself wanting to scream moan so bad but if I did, everyone would come back up again. Tijs then came in me and I lost it and screamed in pleasure, Tijs quickly put his hand on my mouth.